• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Any LMTs in here, my psoas is jacked!!!

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Not the first time and I know it's from sitting too much but I'm a hot mess at the moment. I can't stand straight and don't wanna sit for too long so I'm doing a mix of sitting, then laying on my stomach then trying to walk about a little. I've been trying to do little like lunges to stretch one side at a time but I'm not sure if that's helping or not. I'm mostly just really tight then getting sore back muscles from them over working since I'm not standing straight. I need to be functional ASAP so any advice would be excellent just to get me up and moving again at which point I'll work on addressing the issues and exorcising it.

Thank you for any insight or help you can offer!