• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does anyone else have chronic fatigue syndrome?

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you have chronic fatigue syndrome? If so, what's your MBTI type? I'm an ENFP sufferer and I feel as though it's primarily (or would be primarily) an introvert syndrome.

If you have it, how do you deal with it?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Why would a medical condition occur in introverts over extroverts? I wouldn't imagine the depression aspect of the syndrome makes any distinction either, I suppose that could make one appear introverted. It impacts women more than men. This is the only specificity I have ever seen in published research.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I too think its no I or E thing. Maybe a Ne thing. I have a hard time to stay awake as well with topics that bore the hell out of me, which happens 75% of the day. But the action I crave, always new experiences, is not physically possible.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not officially diagnosed, but I am ALWAYS tired.

Recently I've tried working out a lot more, getting enough sleep, and eating healthy, but I only feel slightly better. It's probably something else causing it, but I don't really have the willpower or direction to pursue a non-guaranteed and possibly pricey solution.