• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Height discussion?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So I'm about 5'4/5'5, maybe. I'm small against some of my co-workers but I feel closer in height to others (and these people are maybe 5'9, 5'10-ish.) How tall are all of you?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm 5'5. My husband is 6'5 and the only time I think much about my height is when someone tells me - he's way taller than you!

Really? I had no idea.

I don't compare myself to other women in height, it's never even entered my mind. It would be dumb of me to compare myself to men. Unless it's a man about my height with a Napoleon complex. I understand these men having that complex regarding other men. But they also project it on women. I've seen it projected at tall women but it's even happened to me and other women of average height. This, I laugh at. Out loud. It's so ridiculous.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
5'4.

I don't mind. If I hadn't taken growth hormone I'd be like..child sized.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
5'5" and 1/4. I've already started shrinking :shrug:

There's this phenomenon where people think I'm taller than I am. I think maybe cuz my limbs are long and lean????
Scrawny. The word I'm looking for is scrawny.

5'8, but people always think I'm at least a few inches taller because I have really long legs and wide shoulders. :shrug:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
5'5" and 1/4. I've already started shrinking :shrug:

There's this phenomenon where people think I'm taller than I am. I think maybe cuz my limbs are long and lean????
Scrawny. The word I'm looking for is scrawny.

Yeah, I am too. I have long legs and a short torso/short-ish arms.