• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Height discussion?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to dislike tall women, excepting a few with which I was friends, although I dont feel that way as much anymore.

Dislike tall women?

It was a phobia I used to have, like wasps, syringes, needles and blood etc.

I had a phobia of tall men too but it was women in this context I think. I'm not as bothered as I once was. I'm sure I mentioned this before, no? I thought I had.

Last night I awoke from my sleep, drenched in sweat, jolted up by a rather disturbing nightmare that somehow I was Lark and I'd been subdued by the serial killer Jigsaw from the Saw series, forced to endure one of his psychological torture experiments:

As Lark....*fights back tears*...I was...tied to a chair...and f-f-forced t-to...*begins to sob, uncontrollably* sit..through...A LIVE WNBA GAME....*loses all composure and falls to the ground*

You guys should've seen them! The women were so tall, and with the bodies of Roman gladiators....it was like a synchronized terror exhibition...

Even just the though is enough t-to...*begins to feel woozy; passes out due to the stress*

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
4'11" / 150 centimeters

I hate it in all ways, makes me feel inferior to anyone. Even children, because I know they'll just get taller than me soon. I shouldn't compare myself to people who were born male but I do, because a lot of them can't help but compare themselves to me too. I'm not sure why a woman would want to be short since it pretty much just shows that height is power that men have over them. Anyone telling me my height is cute is a pet peeve and brings out my Napoleon complex, it being "cute" is a big part of why I despite it.

Also, just read the rest of this thread (I was curious about people's heights) and I can't really imagine having any preference about a person's height in dating... but then again I'm not a person who dates so whatever.