• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fidgeting Thread

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think we need a thread about fidgeting/stimming or whatever it is called. Just post your favorite fidgeting tools, and ask for recommendations or whatever.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow that's interesting bracelet..
I don't have specific tool, I get most of them from my surroundings, a fabric, a pen, my necklace, my hair, my bracelet, my ring, or simply my fingers

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow that's interesting bracelet..
I don't have specific tool, I get most of them from my surroundings, a fabric, a pen, my necklace, my hair, my bracelet, my ring, or simply my fingers

I get most from my surroundings too, but I always lose them and need to stock up. I usually use pens, a flash drive, those extra earbud covers, and rings. I used to use bracelets, but they always break. Some toys I see online look so cool, and I want to try them out.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I fidget all the time. I wear bracelets yeah- thats something I use/play with. Sometimes I pain my nails- and if I dont put a clear coat over them then Ill pick at the nail polish all day till its gone. Sometimes I wear rings too- and spinning them around and around and around my finger is a fun one. A semi gross one I suppose is I peel apart my split ends... I crack my knuckles often... oh and if anyone gives me ANYTHING NEW- or I stumble upon anything, candy wrappers, sticky tac, paper clip, a pen, a pen cap- can be lots and lots of things- Ill definitely fidgit with it. Generally Im listening while fidgiting- but I do fidget quite a bit.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I take magnesium and calcium supplements to make the fidgety stop. Usually my leg that jumps.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I take magnesium and calcium supplements to make the fidgety stop. Usually my leg that jumps.

Wait, does that work? I fidget and pick at my nails or bite them all the time. I used to think it was a nervous tick or something but it isn't. Turns out I do it to help me think straight, no joke! Some people have an oral fixation. I need something in my hands.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am a really bad fidgeter (So bad it keeps me thin and if i didn't fidget i would probably be 300 lbs as i dont do any exercise at all). I shake my legs, pick random things up. strum my fingers, basically everything you can think off.

ThePoetess

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I fidget a lot with whatever is around me, but I have a friend who's mom taught him finger excersizes to do as fidgeting when he was a kid and I think it's a really cool concept. I learned a few of them and they are super helpful!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aw, come on! I thought the title said "Fighting Thread" and I'm over here ready to square up! (ง'̀-'́)ง

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aw, come on! I thought the title said "Fighting Thread" and I'm over here ready to square up! (ง'̀-'́)ง

Oh never mind, I am so ready for this :pumpyouup:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my regulars include:

my fingers
the inside of my mouth
tapping quick rhythms on my hips
tapping quick rhythms with my thumb and index finger

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait, does that work? I fidget and pick at my nails or bite them all the time. I used to think it was a nervous tick or something but it isn't. Turns out I do it to help me think straight, no joke! Some people have an oral fixation. I need something in my hands.

It was suggested to me to try it. It seems to help, not always.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have restless leg syndrome?

Yes, it seems I have.