• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your workout music

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is one of those YouTube threads.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been laughed at for listening to classical music while working out:

And then there's this:

Gotta hit that ramming speed

The only exercise I do is a variant of Ashtanga/Power yoga, so soft, tranquil music is usually the ideal music one would listen to. But I'm a weird yogi, so it can range anywhere from this:

...to this:

Lately I've been listening to faster paced music (doesn't have to be punk though, just wanted to show a difference in extremes) because I've had an increase in energy lately, and I find faster tempo music a challenge as it trains your mind to remain calm when there's louder noise around you. :D

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't listen to music when I work out because I'm not allowed to during competitions.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I ran twice yesterday, 2 miles a piece about an hour apart, I figured why not? I did some Pilates before my first run as well as my pre-run stretch.
On my 2nd run I remember, I started out with

and I was really into it.

I like to run, and only once in recent times have I ran not listening to my itunes library - Running with out music and my RunKeeper app rarely happens nowadays.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My dance teacher plays Taylor swift songs...

Idk if dancing counts as working out, but whatever.