• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to improve treatment of patients?

Kas

Fabula rasa
[MENTION=29761]Acyd Thorn[/MENTION] I haven't intended this to be complain thread. Critique thread yes, but constructive one.
So what it is that bother you most? Do you think that people don't have proper access to all the informations? Or do you think that medical system is corrupted? What solutions do you see? Because that's what I'm looking for.

If it's about mammography as you started, do you think it's one of main reasons of breast cancer? Because you sound this way.
Operating and reasoning based on this false body of information is the reason why very few women understand, for example, that a lot of breast cancer survivors are victims of harm instead of receivers of benefit. Therefore, almost all breast cancer "survivors" blindly repeat the official medical hype and nonsense.
Mammography is recommended 1/2-3 years (depending on recommendations)- it's not that much of exposure for radiation if that's what you mean. In case of radiotherapy of cancers it's different. The article you posted is interesting , though there is no methodology so it's difficult for me to judge it ( and I can't access the other book). As interesting are the numbers which say that there are more cases of cancer than about 10 years ago. But there are many factors- like longer time of life or risk factors including obesity and long hormonal treatment which are more common now. Definitely interesting subject to discuss though.

Two women I privately know have diagnosed breast cancer during these prophylactic examination, one in early stage. So personally I'm grateful for them.

If it's about radiologists or technicians having profits from 'mammography industry'- how would e.g. employees of public hospital have this profit. They are paid for making examinations same as paid for making USG, XR or CT. This is too much of conspiracy theory to me.

I hope you will answer first part of my post.