• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crossfit

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Buongiorno,

since Crossfit is a trend from the States, I was wondering if you knew some good sites that hacked the concept or if you are doing it yourself. I started with RAW Workout, who give you a daily trainingsplan, using all the excersises from Crossfit. There is a Crossfit studio in my hometown, but they want like $120 a month and I am too greedy for that, since sport should be fun and shouldnt cost money.

So if you know of any sites or are doing it yourself, like to read your experiences.

S16M4

Permabanned
You mean competitive exercising :D

If you're set on crossfit, Keelo is a HIIT app with good reviews.

Are you already fit, or in need of work? What are your fitness goals?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You mean competitive exercising :D

If you're set on crossfit, Keelo is a HIIT app with good reviews.

Are you already fit, or in need of work? What are your fitness goals?

I am a climber and your exemplary softgainer. I am @ 98 kilogrsams now that is 216 lbs and 20,78i% body fat, 5 point method caliper mesaured. My goal was to get fit for climbing and I did that. 15% body fat is my dream but thats just a dream. I dieted down to size M and all I lost was muscle. Body is a bitch.

This sumer I did my first 7 in climbing in the outer world. Want to get more of that.

S16M4

Permabanned
[MENTION=4109]entropie[/MENTION]

Envy for your softgaining Nordic genes. Sucks about the muscle loss. I do at very least body weight fitness during cutting.

There was an app I used which was based out Europe called Freeletics. It was for body weight training, though if that's what you want.

Other than that, I just do the basic compound lifts to maintain.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No worries, I back to XXL, went down to M after my breakup. Some people get angry some loose apetitte after such things, but even at size M the sixpack wouldnt show.

Freeletics I know thats from Munich. Did that for a year but eventually it got boring. Plus its no hypertrophy training. I am really intrested into crossfit in combination with normal bar workouts.

S16M4

Permabanned
In order for abs to show, I'm convinced you need to tan your skin and take flattering photos in correct lighting angles as documented proof of abs. Even at my ottermode, abs are difficult to see easily.

I really can't help with crossfit. Good luck.