• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Unfit to Hold Office

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I saw a similar video from a guy working with alex jones.
Yes alex jones is a bit .. Crazy sounding.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...I guess none of it will matter once all (or even just one -- that's all it takes) the "Second Amendment supporters" take heed of Trump's off-hand call to arms.

The guy has no filter.
Nothing that blinks as a warning in his mind that says, "Maybe saying this will have bad repercussions."
if it pops into his head, it comes out his mouth.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If Hillary is having health issues, I feel badly about that and would not see that as the reason to not vote for her.

There are more serious reasons to question her which I'll leave for another time, but of course Trump is not an option. Apparently the Trumps and the Clintons have a long-term friendship and their daughters are quite close. It has been alleged that Bill encouraged Trump to run, and I do think that he is the frontrunner to be sure Hillary gets in.

A Brief History of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton’s Friendship

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If Hillary is having health issues, I feel badly about that and would not see that as the reason to not vote for her.

There are more serious reasons to question her which I'll leave for another time, but of course Trump is not an option. Apparently the Trumps and the Clintons have a long-term friendship and their daughters are quite close. It has been alleged that Bill encouraged Trump to run, and I do think that he is the frontrunner to be sure Hillary gets in.

A Brief History of Donald Trump and Bill Clinton’s Friendship

As I saw somewhere today, if Donald had been trying to lose since his convention, is there anything he would have done differently?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As I saw somewhere today, if Donald had been trying to lose since his convention, is there anything he would have done differently?
I was reading about past elections and whenever one party has been in the White House for two terms like Obama has, the next election always favors the other party. This election would naturally result in a Republican in office, but I think the powers that be have settled on Hillary. How to get the same party elected a third term?

I can imagine the committee meeting in the dark corners of Washington. "Okay guys, who is the ugliest, meanest, and most socially inept conservative we can get to run against Hillary". "Oh, oh, oh, I know! ...."

Trump's behavior is absurd for a political candidate. When has anyone ever acted like that even when they ARE like that? Instead of photo shoots holding babies, he is practically slapping them. I think it is a complete setup. I expect they all laugh about it behind closed doors. Hillary will have a landslide victory from the electoral college and the super delegates. The only reason to drive it home to get the popular vote is to feebly disguise the fact we don't have a democracy. Whether you adore or despise Hillary, one individual citizen's opinion means about as much as a tree stump in this political process.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, if you say so, it must be true...

Sorry for letting you down, bro.

Crabs

Permabanned
^ The liberal media and late night talk shows would have a field day if he attended a Trump rally.