• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

stupid question

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so I was bored and I had a penny, and decided to see if it would fit in my nose yes I know. IDIOT!! anyways it seems it does fit and my nose sorta swallowed it and I don't want to go to the doctor, cuz that's kinda embarassing, so do you think if I induce a sneeze it will come out? and if not is it really that dangerous that it stays up their?

nevermind I just swallowed it. and I didn't choke, so I figure since when I was three I liked swallowing quarters and my parents knew but didn't really take me to the doctor I'm putting this in that catagory, as I'm going to fine.

heart

heart on fire
I think you better call a doctor. Right now.

Don't worry, they see it all...and worse.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
THAHAHAHAHAHAh oh my goodness me, for shaem.

I don't think you're in immediate danger, but please do get it removed. It'll probably take them three minutes, and you'll be out $100.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
lol, I think you need a little clarification with the posts. I was just glancing on the Ispy an all I got was swallowing is worse....have you tried tweezers?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
It's really not much of a problem.

You won't be able to digest it. Your stomach acid will strip away some of the outer metallic shell. It won't split into pieces, if that's your primary concern. It should remain in its approximate state throughout its voyage.

Passing it won't be much of a problem. Your sphincter is much more flexible than your nasal cavity. If you didn't experience any pain during the initial swallowing, you shouldn't have any real discomfort to worry about.

Internal bleeding probably won't be an issue.

If it is, you'll know pretty quickly.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
lol, I think you need a little clarification with the posts. I was just glancing on the Ispy an all I got was swallowing is worse....have you tried tweezers?
LOL

This thread made my day. If I get some pizza I'll be in the butter zone

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
too late, I was getting ready to sneeze and flew out the back passage and down my throat.

I would probably let it ride, but I'm kind of dangerous like that. Might take heart's advice if you want to play it safe.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
+1 to Jack Flak.

If you're overly concerned, you can request an X-Ray of your gastrointestinal tract.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
+1 to Jack Flak.

If you're overly concerned, you can request an X-Ray of your gastrointestinal tract.

Oh no I'm not worried. I was more worried when it was stuck in my nose, I was like what if it got lodged into my brain?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Unless it was fired out of a gun, I wouldn't worry too much about it penetrating your brain.

You have more chance of it Ping-Ponging in your lungs than wedging in your brain. :)