• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tobacco allergy

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been a smoker for decent 5 years and I am used to smoke a lot, mostly when I am with people and other smokers. The shit thing is that I am sure I am allergic to it... I started to have an eczema all over my body and mainly face (lips and eyes) after I smoke a cigarette, I also get burning sensation of my eyes and lips.
The thing is... I can't really stop, even though my body is clearly allergic to tobacco or nicotine, not sure which one is causing this. I have a cream and pills from a doctor which make the eczema and allergy bearable. But I know I can't just fill my self up with pills and creams (the cream is pretty agressive and I should'nt be using it very often) all the time so...
Any tips please?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
maybe get a vape and see if that helps, because if it's just the tobacco then it wouldn't happen. but if its the nicotine you're screwed and probably have to quit.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I've been a smoker for decent 5 years and I am used to smoke a lot, mostly when I am with people and other smokers. The shit thing is that I am sure I am allergic to it... I started to have an eczema all over my body and mainly face (lips and eyes) after I smoke a cigarette, I also get burning sensation of my eyes and lips.
The thing is... I can't really stop, even though my body is clearly allergic to tobacco or nicotine, not sure which one is causing this. I have a cream and pills from a doctor which make the eczema and allergy bearable. But I know I can't just fill my self up with pills and creams (the cream is pretty agressive and I should'nt be using it very often) all the time so...
Any tips please?

Maybe Chantix or Welbutrin or something prescription as they contain no nicotine, to quit. The nicotine patches and gums are just going to continue the allergic reactions.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would recommend moving to vaping. Most vapes have no tobacco at all (they get their nicotine from other sources). Most cigarettes have a lot additives and one of those could be the problem as well....