• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many meals do you eat a day?

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Am I stoned or sober? :p

Usually one meal with s snack or two in the mix. Two or three meals when I'm more physically active.

Ingrid in grids

Usually two, or sometimes one larger meal and a snack/coffee. I have a slow metabolism and tend not to feel very hungry.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
between 1 and 2 depending. sometimes i eat 3 sometimes none but usually 1 and 2

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I snack really, dont usually eat regular meals

Silent

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I eat as many meals as I like which varies from 3 to 5 or even 7, but usually small meals.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Three or four (some days I have a "afternoon" meal as well)...I have a high metabolism. My largest meal is lunch, usually.

I also drink a lot, and I mean a LOT. Like two litres of water a day, and a litre of whole milk. Beer replaces some of both in the weekend.

Anyway I expect to be fed, the sight of a girl picking at a salad pitifully incurs my wrath. Exercise my love, and then you won't get fat!

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Three, usually with a lot of snacks in between. I have a fast metabolism, get hungry quickly and eat a lot (try my best to keep it healthy though).

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not enough, usually.

But I started something new this past week. 5-6 solid meals daily. The start was pretty rough but it's marginally better now.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Ok, so it looks like there is a lot of variety among users in the forums. I just thought I would ask this question because I was wondering how normal my eating habits are.

Frankly, I don't understand the concept of having 3 full meals a day. Unless I had time to exercise strenuously every day, I'm quite sure that I'd be a massive fatass if I attempted that. Normally, I try to eat one or two (if I am maybe going to be awake longer or full meals a day (and may have a snack if it is just one meal). I know that this way you run the risk of vitamin/mineral deficiencies, but that's nothing a multivitamin can't fix.

:shrug:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't keep track of my eating... I just sorta eat based on two things:

1. I'm hungry and need food to preserve my physical and mental wellbeing, so that I can survive and reproduce more humans.
2. I feel like shit so I cope with it by eating
2. eating is like breathing
2. who cares as long as you're not starving
2. to remind my stomach of its purpose, and that it is loved dearly just like every other one of my children.
2. im bored
2. hey wat is that? ill never find out unless i eat it
2. hey why does this exist? my brain is two stupid ill let my stomach decide for me.
2. I'm fat and want mor

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't keep track of my eating... I just sorta eat based on two things:

1. I'm hungry.
2. I feel like shit so I cope with it by eating
2. eating is like breathing
2. who cares as long as you're not starving
2. to remind my stomach of its purpose, and that it is loved dearly just like every other one of my children.
2. im bored
2. hey wat is that? ill never find out unless i eat it
2. hey why does this exist? my brain is two stupid ill let my stomach decide for me.
2. I'm fat and want mor

You have an interesting concept of the number 2. :p

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Since I was 15 I eat 6 times a day, every 3 hours: breakfast, snack, lunch, tea, snack, dinner. A nutritionist prepared the plan, since my weight used to vary a lot depending on my schedule/emotional state and sometimes I would forget to eat or wolf down everything I had at home. That way my body is used to schedules, I eat regularly and I'm never hungry enough to make the weekly shopping disappear in a day.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't eat breakfast, bad I know but I just can't.

I just eat when I'm hungry. 1 or 2 times per day, with some snacking in between.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I usually eat 2 "full meals" a day, but I mostly eat when I'm hungry. I hate going to my relatives to eat brunch because I can't eat a lot of food at once. Then I'll get hungry a few hours later, and my parents will scold me for getting something to eat and now eating enough at the brunch. So basically I like snacking on things.