• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facial hair

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I let my luscious locks grow!

Typically what I see dudes do is go through this cycle:
- Shave. Enjoy how smooth it feels.
- Disappointment at how fast it grows back.
- Get lazy and say you'll shave it tomorrow.
- Shave 2 weeks later when it's all scratchy.
- Keep up with it for like 2 weeks.
- Get annoyed with it when you fall off the wagon, and say you'll grow a beard.
- Have a beard for a month or three.
- Get irritated with the maintenance of it, and shave it off.

Rinse, and repeat.

If you're military:
- Shave everyday
- The moment you have a day off pretend you're breaking your razor and throwing your trimmers in the trash while you play Ding-Dong-The-Witch-Is-Dead.
- Grow a horrid white trashy beard out and enjoy every second of it
- Secretly know it's a blessing that you're going back to work to shave everyday because that beard was awful and everyone knew it.

Men should be thankful they don't have to go through hair and makeup and fancy clothing and high heels lol (I stopped wearing high heels because of my heels ache plus I don't need to be taller anyway)
Trimmed beard is a mans' makeup in my opinion, it's a beautiful masculine frame for the face [emoji318]🏻, and a big beard is a trend these which is suppose to be a good news for all lazy guys out there

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Men should be thankful they don't have to go through hair and makeup and fancy clothing and high heels lol (I stopped wearing high heels because of my heels ache plus I don't need to be taller anyway)
Trimmed beard is a mans' makeup in my opinion, it's a beautiful masculine frame for the face [emoji318]🏻, and a big beard is a trend these which is suppose to be a good news for all lazy guys out there

They used to. ;) They stopped because women started doing it to seem more masculine.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I trim mine just because it gets all scraggely and ugly if I don't. I don't like all these "shapes" men create with perfect lines and angles and such. I just see a metro man that is very concerned with appearance. I make sure under my neck is not growing to low and that its not growing on my upper cheeks toward my nose. I frequently trim my mustache as I hate when it tickles my nose and maybe once a week I trim my beard basically running my fingers up my beard to make all the long pieces stick out and just trimming them short. I don't have a long beard trimmers so the longest setting on mine is to short. So I just freehand it with my trimmers. Everyonce in awhile I get lazy and just trim it to the longest setting on my trimmers. I havnt shaved my beard off in 4-5 years or more and havnt shaved my moustache off in over 15 years. When done I take a comb and comb it all straight down.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I trim mine just because it gets all scraggely and ugly if I don't. I don't like all these "shapes" men create with perfect lines and angles and such. I just see a metro man that is very concerned with appearance.

These men are making a statement that if they have their beards under control, they can have anything under control [emoji123]🏻[emoji41]

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These men are making a statement that if they have their beards under control, they can have anything under control [emoji123]🏻[emoji41]

Is that what it is, they give off the statement that all I can control is the image of something to me. :shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what it is, they give off the statement that all I can control is the image of something to me. :shrug: