• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

healing fast

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I heal fast. I don't bruise easily, I've been in fights and the pain doesn't bother me. I hurt my hand yesterday, so went to the doc, they said it would take a week to see some improvement and then five more to heal completely; it's already back to normal apart from some slight ache, but again it doesn't bother me. I can also push myself very hard, where I forget about pain, tiredness, hunger, thirst, temperature.

anyone experience this?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I have outstanding immunity system. It resets once a year, that's when I get sick. I've been sick this year once, so I know I wont be until next year.

sassafrassquatch

I heal fast. I don't bruise easily, I've been in fights and the pain doesn't bother me. I hurt my hand yesterday, so went to the doc, they said it would take a week to see some improvement and then five more to heal completely; it's already back to normal apart from some slight ache, but again it doesn't bother me. I can also push myself very hard, where I forget about pain, tiredness, hunger, thirst, temperature.

anyone experience this?

You wouldn't happen to have and Adamantium skeleton and retractable claws by any chance?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
One of the first signs of aging is slower healing. When you're five, man, it's great.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Maybe you should become a regular donor at sperm banks nationwide.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I only get visible bruises when I get hit *really* fucking hard. Then, it turns green and hurts for a few days. Certain other parts of my body are pieces of crap, because I've either worn them out, or had bad cards from the beginning. But I can take a lot of pain, and my bones are very strong.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Tell us more about yourself. How old are you? Maybe you should become a regular donor at sperm banks nationwide.

Nah, I think his sperm would rip through the egg, the test tube and the conception lab. And, by god, think what would happen to the poor womb.

I think they might be interested in the department of homeland security, though.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Nah, I think his sperm would rip through the egg, the test tube and the conception lab. And, by god, think what would happen to the poor womb.

I think they might be interested in the department of homeland security, though.

well if superman had a kid...

and it's just rude not to deliver in person.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I rarely bruise, but muscle pulls/tears take a while. I don't get sick too often either. I definitely take longer to heal now than I did when I was a youngster though.

I also tan easily and don't burn all that quickly. My sister hates me for that :D

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
But his is a healing superpower, not a destructive one.

I am most pleased by the implications for national defense.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm probably about half as quick as Lithium, but I have the added benefit of almost never getting sick, being more intelligent than average, high stamina, and I take about 5 times as long to get hypothermia than most people(the issue with this though is high temperature/humidity environments kill me)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I had a back OP, I healed incredibly fast. No one could believe it. Now, I have almost no pain at all - except when the weather is cold and damp, and then it just depends.

*shrugs* It could be because I'm relatively young. I was 27 at the time of the OP. Now it's almost a year later, and I'm good as new!!! :D

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

anyone experience this?
My son, who is also an ISTP, is like you.

HomeSlice

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1

anyone experience this?

goddamn T factor...
I pretty much get a new cut everyday and bleed all over the place
Never gotten sick in like 5 yrs though mwhahaaha