• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal body

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i’m fine with my body, i’d change a few things if i could but i’m too lazy to actually put any effort towards that. my celeb body twin is jennifer lawrence, we’re the same height and have a very similar build so i guess i’d look like that if i had a personal trainer and nutritionist like her.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I thought I could carry the weight like her, Fionna from Adventure Time. I don't care that she's a cartoon xDDD

eb57114245729ba318ffe6c44d4190dc.png

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to basically move what wants to be a tummy pooch to my boobs. My main concern is my skin, but I'm really critical of my body based on my stomach - it drives my choice for weight. I have mild anorexic tendencies so also try to reframe my perspective to be more objective.

My face and everything looks bad with weight. I admire the physique of some women who are quite heavy, but there are a lot of details in the bone structure that determine the grace of lines at different weights. There is one bellydancer in my town who might technically be obese, but somehow she is gorgeous. She has big, clear eyes, and the lines of her face and jaw look good with weight. I see people a bit like artistic sculptures and like the aesthetic diversity that is possible. I look best a little waify because i have mildly harsh, but delicate bone structure, so rolls and curves interrupt the line very quickly. I do look at my body like a sculpture and try to control the outcome of how it looks based on that. Although my hair is completely out of control and does its own thing. I don't know there is a solution except to let it do what it wants.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't find the picture, but there was this picture I remember seeing saying that men are attracted to woman who are fertile looking, and I remember the woman had wide hips and her stomach looked soft but there was no bulge. I can totally get what they're saying, I'd love to look like that. I don't get that ideal image of wanting a rock hard stomach, I want a soft stomach, just not a bulging stomach. I would like to be a little taller too, perhaps 5"5 instead of 5"2. Also, I want to change whatever it is about my body that makes me have trouble finding long enough shirts despite being a short person. Also, I don't entirely hate my skin color, but it's just this weird washed out shade of olive that doesn't really go good with anything(I look good in pink but it's not something I'd want to wear all the time). Being pale like a porcelain doll would be nice. No, no, no stretch marks.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is where i'm at when i have my shit together. i'm working on it again :D

(img found on pinterest)

Fat Belly Girls Guide to Losing Stomach Fat _.jpeg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This looks like the body of a professional dancer. How do you keep your form?

That image isn't me. it just looks like the same body shape that i have when i'm where i like to be. which takes consistency at the gym and eating well.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There was so much I used to want to change or just hated about my body. It’s so foreign to actually like what I see. The first time I ever felt that, was about 3 years ago. I had hoped to stop feeling disgust and shame, someday just feel neutral, peaceful. I never even thought to dream of actually liking my body, weird as that may sound.

Aside from some stretch marks/scarring/some butt dimples— there's nothing I’d want to take away or fundamentally change. The only thing I’d like to add are more exposed abs and a bit more muscular of a butt. Aesthetically I would prefer that, but also for the core & glute strength for health reasons.

Of all the crappy things I won in the genetic lottery (skin stuff, painful joint stuff, migraines, scoliosis, asthma), I was “blessed” with a good metabolism and overall bone structure, which I have come to appreciate a lot more, now. I’m tall and lanky, which, I always found goofy, and.. it is. But it’s me. I always hated my wide pelvis (combined with my height, I always saw myself as just “TOO BIG,” but I realize now that I actually have a decent hourglass shape. And I feel proportional. Balanced (even if physical balance eludes me still, haha).

I’ve said in here before, that working out regularly pre & post hip surgery (a 5-year experience) has really given me a much better relationship with my body. And it’s taken the painfully distorted carnival mirrorhouse glasses off. I’m not some hulking she-beast. I’m not too big. That sense that there’s just something inherently wrong and ugly has all but dissolved. One day, I just realized it wasn’t there. I see the bits of muscle I build or tone, and I see strength and hard work. I see overcoming pain. I don’t see a war with my body, but a team effort. I’m not just a floating brain with this unwieldy, unacceptable meat casing. We are one. I see self-love. I see health. I feel it. And I’m happy with it.

I’m 5’9”, 130 lbs, 34.5-26-35. I like my shape. I like my natural curves. I have long legs and trouble finding affordable jeans that fit, but my legs take me where I need to go. I like how my quads are showing up the more I ride my bike. I like how they carried me through my surgeries. How they give my cat a lap to purr himself to sleep on. I have long spidery fingers that have come in handy learning to play instruments. I have big [size 9], wretchedly ugly feet, with long hammer-toes. My 4th toe curls like macaroni. They turn blue in winter. They are my Witch Feet. And they suit the witchy, unruly gray strands of hair that have come in on my coarse, thick, frizzy brown mop in the past decade. I’m almost translucently pale, and prefer to be so. I have scars [from infections, injuries, & some surgeries] on my face & body. I have stretch marks galore, encircling my awkwardly wide-spaced breasts, more of them splashed across my inner thighs, hugging my hips, & creeping up my back. I bear the insignia of growth, change, survival, and experience.

Ideally, I would like a body that didn’t hurt as much as it has, but overall, I am finally happy with my body. I am grateful to have one, to feel at all, and to exist at all.

“I stand in awe of my body, this matter to which I am bound has become so strange to me. I fear not spirits, ghosts, of which I am one . . . but I fear bodies, I tremble to meet them. What is this Titan that has possession of me? Talk of mysteries! - Think of our life in nature, - daily to be shown matter, to come into contact with it, - rocks, trees, wind on our cheeks! the solid earth! the actual world! the common sense! Contact! Contact! Who are we? where are we?” - Thoreau, ''Ktaadn and the Maine Woods,'' 1848.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im short and fat so Id like a body that was less short and less fat

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One that didn't have a hissy fit every time I ate food? I guess the biggest thing I'd change is my skin, as I can't help but be disgusted by every aspect of it, and maybe make myself a bit better proportioned (ie. I have massive calves compared to my leg as a whole and it looks fairly disproportionate compared to my arms and remainder of my body). I could also do with smaller boobs as well even though I don't really have a lot there.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wanna be lead and muscular, and change my face completely. Also, would prefer smaller breasts.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish my arms were metal like Jax in Mortal Kombat.

Well if we’re goin’ in that direction, I wish my body could turn invisible at will, spit caustic venom, and release lethal energy orbs, like Reptile.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I was really athletic in the past, when I was 20. But I suffered some brain injury, maybe brain hemorrhage or maybe something else. Wasn't able to do much excercise for a few years.

Then I recovered. I found out I have a pretty athletic body type. It's skinny, muscular. But if I eat too much it goes to several problem areas.

If I'm in the middle of problems, I get the dad body. Athletic, very slightly muscular, with a fat stomach. Lol. I have that body now.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have thin bones, so I end up irregularly shaped if I gain weight, so my ideal is aligned with society's problems, yes. Don't worry society is giving up skinny will soon find another body related issue to take to some extreme to admire.

twiggy-poses-on-a-london-doorstep-bettmann.jpg