• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I keep my babyface?

Saft

Permabanned
I can still pass for about 10 years younger than I actually am. Looking younger used to bother me, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

So how can I keep it this way for as long as I can? I don't use any kind of face creams, moisturizers, or anything like that. In fact I don't use anything on my face other than water from the shower, but should I start using something? Should I start some kind of 'manly' beauty regimen so that I can keep my babyface for as long as I can? If yes, what kind of beauty regimen should I do? What kind of products?

Anyone else got a babyface?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You could bathe in the blood of virgins like a certain Blood Countess.

(If you're not squeamish).

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i heard that the best cream for wrinkles is actually suncream, but it's not practical to be oily and smelly all day.

i wonder what other people think ...

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The number one cause of premature skin aging is the sun. If you want to keep looking young, a moisturizing sunscreen is your best friend. (And they do make sunscreens that aren't greasy.)

Saft

Permabanned
If you want to keep looking young, a moisturizing sunscreen is your best friend.

I looked online and there's so many choices. I don't know which one to get. Any ideas?

I think I'm just going to get the most expensive one and call it a day.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I looked online and there's so many choices. I don't know which one to get. Any ideas?

I've had very good results with prune juice and balsamic vinaigrette. It was better than the Countess Elizabeth Bathory regimen.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This is what I use. It's pretty cheap.

300.JPG

I'm pretty sure it works, because as the forum can attest to, I'm thirty and I look fourteen.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I can still pass for about 10 years younger than I actually am. Looking younger used to bother me, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

So how can I keep it this way for as long as I can? I don't use any kind of face creams, moisturizers, or anything like that. In fact I don't use anything on my face other than water from the shower, but should I start using something? Should I start some kind of 'manly' beauty regimen so that I can keep my babyface for as long as I can? If yes, what kind of beauty regimen should I do? What kind of products?

Anyone else got a babyface?

My sons have great skin but dryness issues and that's a big culprit as is the sun (use sunscreen). Start with a cleanser made for your face. They like the Nivea line. I don't think it's too expensive.

NIVEA Men's Care - Face Moisturizer - NIVEA

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dunno, I want my face to look like well tanned leather, like Edward James Olmos.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SPF
Biotin or collagen tablets
SPF
don't smoke, drink or experience stress
SPF
melanin

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is what I use. It's pretty cheap.

300.JPG

I'm pretty sure it works, because as the forum can attest to, I'm thirty and I look fourteen.

This stuff is legit.

For night, use that brand's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Retinol is your friend.

Stay hydrated, eat healthy foods. Include a lot of leafy greens.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I dream of my weathered visage, a face that's seen a thousand suns.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Niacinamide: A B vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearance.

METHODS:

Female white subjects (N = 50) with clinical signs of facial photoaging (fine lines and wrinkles, poor texture, and hyperpigmented spots) applied 5% niacinamide to half of the face and its vehicle control to the other half twice daily for 12 weeks (double blind, left-right randomized). Facial images and instrumental measures were obtained at baseline and at 4-week intervals.
RESULTS:

Analyses of the data revealed a variety of significant skin appearance improvement effects for topical niacinamide: reductions in fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmented spots, red blotchiness, and skin sallowness (yellowing). In addition, elasticity (as measured via cutometry) was improved. Corresponding mechanistic information is presented.

Also, Vitamin C plays a role in the synthesis of structural proteins like collagen:

Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts.

In this study two in vitro models were designed to evaluate the effects of VitC on collagen biosynthesis and cross-linking at cellular and tissue levels. It was shown that VitC induced a dose-dependent increase in collagen type I deposits by normal human fibroblasts (NHF) cultured in monolayer, and enhanced extracellular matrix contraction by NHF in a lattice model, in a non-cytotoxic range of concentrations (103m, 104m, 105m). Exogenous VitC supply could thus contribute to the maintenance of optimal collagenic density in the dermis and locally strengthen the collagen network.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm generally assumed to be anywhere from 7-10 years younger than I am (and several classmates thought that I am 19 :shock:)

I wash my face with water only, wear sunscreen AND avoid the sun... thankfully I have a nice complexion, unthankfully, the sun hates me.

I wear the same sunscreen as [MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION] actually

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have babyface but I smoke and take horrible care of myself and rarely wear sunscreen even though I burn easily.

#blessed