• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I keep my babyface?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Grow a beard, wear a wizard hat.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
moisterizer is your best friend

also keep that in mind when doing anal.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good thing Buddha isn't a member of this forum. If he was he would have been a buzz kill in this thread.

Hmm.. I should start caring about my skin too. I don't do anything. Staying away from the sun is the best advice I can give. I've seen people who work in the sun (famers etc) and they look much much older that people that work indoors. My father is 64 this year. Looks quite good for his age. Stays away from the sun like he is allergic to it.

It's also probably good to apply some cream everyday. But is it needed if you don't get exposure to sun light? Perhaps it is because I've heard that air conditioning could dehydrate your skin and it's not good.

Pinker85

Try not to stress too much about the future, try not to get angry at other people or yourself, get enough sleep, think positive things, workout 30-45 minutes a day, keep hydrated, try not to eat processed food (if you drink soda, try to drink one with natural sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweetener) ... the biggest thing is try not to worry so much. Work on loving yourself. Tell yourself everyday you are doing wonderfully. Watch cartoons or things that make you laugh and feel like a kid. Be yourself. Wear happy colors. It sounds kinda silly but this is I think the trick to staying youthful. Wear sunscreen everyday! See happiness and goodness in other people.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I know a celebrity who is in her forties but she looked like she is in her twenties.

Her advice in looking youthful is to maintain a happy and optimistic attitude toward life, and your inner youthfulness will automatically start radiating outward as well.

LovelySweet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Clinique has a good sunscreen for daily use called "City Block".

Also don't use a lot of the over the counter type skin products. They contain too many chemicals. Go to the healthfood store and see what they have there for skin care. I like to use almond oil.

Saft

Permabanned
Live on the sun, just spend your life facing away from it.

A good middle ground.

Get enough sun to get my vitamin D and whatnot, but just try not to face it too much.

Also don't use a lot of the over the counter type skin products. They contain too many chemicals. Go to the healthfood store and see what they have there for skin care.

This thought occurred to me while reading this thread. I'm going to try and get the best and most natural stuff that I can find. I shall spare no expense when it comes to beauty.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i heard that the best cream for wrinkles is actually suncream, but it's not practical to be oily and smelly all day.

i wonder what other people think ...

They have special creams with SPF specifically for the face, and they smell like oranges since they're Vitamin C infused, which is an easier way to absorb the nutrient and also keeps you looking young.

I use this stuff (it's about 50 bucks a pop, but honestly I've had one jar for 7 months and use it every day, it goes a long way).
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81czirRT-dL._SX425_.jpg

Also sun is bad. Be a vampire and stay away from it.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A good middle ground.

Get enough sun to get my vitamin D and whatnot, but just try not to face it too much.

There's more to it than that. You get to be the man in the sun, which makes the man in the moon look like a total hack. Whenever people look at you, they have to squint, so even if you have a wrinkle or two they're unlikely to spot them through the blinding glare. Also, every time people gaze at you, they have to face the sun. So everyone else gets 1,000,000x wrinklier than you while you're sitting pretty. It's basically the greatest plan ever. You're welcome.