• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do I keep my babyface?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have babyface but I smoke and take horrible care of myself and rarely wear sunscreen even though I burn easily.

#blessed
tumblr_nq6usihqVi1u2ioxuo1_250.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
skin your face and put it in a jar of formaldyde :shrug: i dunno i have a young face as well and i don't do anything really though i'm glad because if i did i'd look 10 probably

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
The number one cause of premature skin aging is the sun. If you want to keep looking young, a moisturizing sunscreen is your best friend. (And they do make sunscreens that aren't greasy.)

Wrong. The sun is an orb of vitality, nutritionally, mentally, and yes cosmetically. Those who absorb its rays regularly brim with life, color, and Vitamin D. The sun being harmful is a conspiracy cooked up by the cancer industry, no different than related absurd shit like "moderate alcohol consumption is safe" or the even more sinister version of that phrase that ends in "healthy". It's all about the pharmaceuticals and cash and such

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wrong. The sun is an orb of vitality, nutritionally, mentally, and yes cosmetically. Those who absorb its rays regularly brim with life, color, and Vitamin D. The sun being harmful is a conspiracy cooked up by the cancer industry, no different than related absurd shit like "moderate alcohol consumption is safe" or the even more sinister version of that phrase that ends in "healthy". It's all about the pharmaceuticals and cash and such

Big pharma is trying to control you to keep you enslaved to the corporations, man! It's just as Xenu would have wanted.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Big pharma is trying to control you to keep you enslaved to the corporations, man! It's just as Xenu would have wanted.

I think it's a little less dramatic than that. They just want to keep the sick sick for money plain and simple. I Love corporations fuck small businesses. Such inefficiency and unpredictable lunch breaks and paper checks and all kinds of horrible abuses of the workers come with the latter.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a friend tell me yesterday I look as young as I did 20 years ago.

Thinking about that today, and looking at photos from 4 months ago, I started to wonder about this issue.

Even with the severe difficulties I have been working on with my relationships with my wife and children, I feel better today than any day in my adult life.

The best thing I can think of is that doing a lot of inner work and becoming more self aware and accepting myself and everything else I have been doing has brought a major physical change in my appearance and my general health.

So, maybe that will work for you.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an old face. It's probably too late to do anything about it now.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you want to take it a whole step further than sunscreen/lotion, go ahead and carry an umbrella with you everywhere. People do it all around East Asia. Wear sunglasses too for extra eye protection. This will avoid wrinkles, cancerous UV rays, and preserve that pasty and/or snow white skin.

This reminds me, I'm gonna start doing this. I'm living in an average of like 90-100 degree weather...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I look pretty much the same since like the 5th grade. People from elementary school can recognize me and I have no idea who they are and we haven't seen each other since elementary school.

I don't think there's truly a damned thing you can do. Eventually we all fade. Enjoy it while it's there. Protecting your skin helps some, definitely, but it's all just delaying what will eventually come. I think unless you have asian genes you're going to age eventually. ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a friend that is 50 and when we go out they think she is younger then me. Anyone over 50 calls us kids. She has a condition where she is sensitive to sun so she is always protecting her skin. Her personality is very friendly and kid like as well. Always laughing and having fun. Attitude is a huge factor as well.

I don't look my age, i am FAR from a baby face. I was offered alcohol at 16 because I had a mustache and beard. I don't look older then I am, but I don't get carded almost ever. 50 year old friend gets carded all the time.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
There's proteins in cum that can reduce wrinkles. Basically us men are face cream dispensers.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I have a friend that is 50 and when we go out they think she is younger then me. Anyone over 50 calls us kids. She has a condition where she is sensitive to sun so she is always protecting her skin. Her personality is very friendly and kid like as well. Always laughing and having fun. Attitude is a huge factor as well.

I don't look my age, i am FAR from a baby face. I was offered alcohol at 16 because I had a mustache and beard. I don't look older then I am, but I don't get carded almost ever. 50 year old friend gets carded all the time.

I get carded all the time. All. The. Time. Sometimes I leave my wallet in the car, I just take some cash with me. Then there is the whole trying to get my ID out of my wallet thing - impossible. They're designed terribly.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have an old face. It's probably too late to do anything about it now.

What's this nonsense?! You don't have an old face at all.

I met you 3yrs ago & you looked fricken 18, woman.

Unless you stumbled into a human-sized food dehydrator between then & now, I very much doubt you look any different.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

Unless you stumbled into a human-sized food dehydrator between then & now, I very much doubt you look any different.

maybe she did, and you're probably making her feel guilty for it. :p

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

3 years ago, I was still only 25. It's all gone downhill from there, hahah. I think 26-27 is like this magical tipping point.

I mean ... I guess I don't look that different, in terms of lines and stuff. But my face looks more ... mature. :-/

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can still pass for about 10 years younger than I actually am. Looking younger used to bother me, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

So how can I keep it this way for as long as I can? I don't use any kind of face creams, moisturizers, or anything like that. In fact I don't use anything on my face other than water from the shower, but should I start using something? Should I start some kind of 'manly' beauty regimen so that I can keep my babyface for as long as I can? If yes, what kind of beauty regimen should I do? What kind of products?

Anyone else got a babyface?

Stay out of the sun

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Live on the sun, just spend your life facing away from it.