• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More like "go get a room" days.

MMA was totally heterosexual until Royce Gracie (BJJ representative) took the MMA world by storm. Up until now, it's totally man on man spread-eagle position - that's the way I train all day and every day.

Before I got into BJJ, I thought it was gay. After I got into BJJ, I still think it's gay. But it also made me more confident in my sexuality. I can now hug a guy and not notice his crotch rubbing on me.

jiujitsu.jpg

my boyfriends brother and his girlfriend are super into MMA and are always talking about it and trying to get us to take classes with them. honestly it sounds pretty cult-like. they do different amateur competitions almost every month and it seems like an endless money pit. basically i don't want to pay to get beaten up, that idea does not appeal to me.

also her appeal was that it's "perfect for girls who don't fit in, like us." EXCUSE ME?

No more a cult than crossfit people, yoga freaks, football players, Xtreme Quilters, or glue sniffers meetup.com.

Tribal, maybe.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No more a cult than crossfit people, yoga freaks, football players, Xtreme Quilters, or glue sniffers meetup.com.

Tribal, maybe.

true. it might just be so-last weirdness on my part. something about the idea disturbs me. people getting together, enjoying an activity. sends shivers down my spine.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
true. it might just be so-last weirdness on my part. something about the idea disturbs me. people getting together, enjoying an activity. sends shivers down my spine.

Lol, yeah. Communities are a crime against humanity really.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Nothing wrong with being tribal in my opinion;) unless you get a bad tattoo in the process.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no idea what's going on in here.

Crabs

Permabanned
my weekend predictions: silva will defeat diaz by tko, and tom brady will deflate sherman's balls and win the superbowl.

i'm from boston so i have to root for the patriots. :static:

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
my weekend predictions: silva will defeat diaz by tko, and tom brady will deflate sherman's balls and win the superbowl.

i'm from boston so i have to root for the patriots. :static:

Silva might lose to Diaz. He is getting old and Diaz might have the fire inside.

I think Conor McGregor beats Aldo in a devastating fashion because Aldo has never, ever, in his entire career, fought someone with such a long reach by virtue of his weight - conor is a freak in the weight class for his height, and because Conor is slightly faster.

Crabs

Permabanned
Silva might lose to Diaz. He is getting old and Diaz might have the fire inside.

I think Conor McGregor beats Aldo in a devastating fashion because Aldo has never, ever, in his entire career, fought someone with such a long reach by virtue of his weight - conor is a freak in the weight class for his height, and because Conor is slightly faster.

well...it didn't end in tko, but silva got the job done.

i'm actually not a fan of conor mcgregor for the same reason that i rooted against diaz. they're both arrogant showboats.

i called that one. this is what getting your balls deflated looks like.

shhhnotears.0.0.gif

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
well...it didn't end in tko, but silva got the job done.

i'm actually not a fan of conor mcgregor for the same reason that i rooted against diaz. they're both arrogant showboats.

i called that one. this is what getting your balls deflated looks like.

shhhnotears.0.0.gif

Good call.

I enjoy Conor but I am happy Seattle lost because they are a bunch of pompous pricks. One of them even did a dance where he was shitting the football out that they didn't show on T.v. Good thing they lost. They have no class. Cheers.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Pretty old video. Japan-held matches are known to staged (and confessed by fighters on making offers to throw fights) for publicity and other reasons. Surprise sucker punch or not, he threw that punch with mostly his bicep/forearm. We both know that's not how you throw a punch. It doesn't look like he was aiming to hurt. Also, carefully examine the emotion he put into it.

Is that Genki Sudo reffing?

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The video is missing his 2 losses to submissions. He hasn't fought a superior grappler since :newwink:

don't worry. He is human and has a weakness.
FYI the person who got him in submission was Joe Duffy, arguably better than anyone in the UFC as well, just unsigned and underrepresented.

By the way did you hear about Silva and the steroids. It's ashame, we can honestly say that he is not nor never will be a great fighter by the rules.