• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

motivation for working out: youtube videos of my favorite athletes.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I run about five miles a day. Not too much not too little. My motivation is pretty much watching my favorite athletes training and then doing what they do. I'm not a boxer but I love to train like one. No overloading your joints with weights and ripping them apart. Just pure love for the motion.

This is my current video. I'll watch it three times maybe before I work out. I'll post more in the future.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Here's another guy that inspires me.

He's 49 years old, the oldest athlete in history to be great at his sport, probably in the history of people.

You see how he runs backwards? I started doing that years ago...I run backwards for half a mile. Try it. It makes you agile as ****.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't do this... I get more frustrated by watching great athletes rather than motivated. The only thing that motivates me is my earbuds and feeling like I'm making personal progress.