• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many Determinants of Health do you have in your life right now?

What was your bracket?

• 0-6. My health is pretty much awful according to you and these guys.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 7-10. My health is meh according to you.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 11-14. wow! I did okay.

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • 15-18. Yeah, I figured I'd score this.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Food:
- 1 point if you eat once a day because you must or most of the food in your diet is low quality food (i.e. lots of eating out, no vegetables, high amounts of sugar, etc. You know if you eat horribly all the time or not.)

Exercise:
- 2 points if you take time out of your day to integrate exercise/activity into your life at least 2-3x a week, and try to drink adequate water throughout the day even if you didn't succeed yesterday.

Employment:
- 2 points if you go to school full time, are working in a job that makes you happy and/or have started a new career, or you do volunteer work in a field you enjoy.

Health Insurance:
- 1 point if you do not have access to care, but attend free clinics when you need something and occasionally cough up money for an emergency.

Education:
- 2 points if you attended community college/technical training/apprenticeships of any sort after high school or in lieu of finishing high school.

Supportive Family:
- 1 point if you have a family member or 1-2 friends that truly supports you (these friends had have been in your life at least 1 year already). (If your family is only your husband, extend this to your extended family.. inlaws, your parents, etc.)

7-10 points = Not in great health but not in the "man that sucks" bracket either

9 points.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I have spent most of the year at 6, and although I have some significant barriers in my life right now, I am in a position (internally) where I am able to actively pursue increasing that number. I have developed a comprehensive plan and am hoping to be at 15 within the next six months.

I have a tendency toward being relentless, so I may as well be relentless in the right direction.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got a 13, but only because I have a career, a degree, and decent health insurance.

I have literally almost no relational support, my eating habits are average, and my exercise level is almost non-existent and it shows.