• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pepperoni Is For Idiots

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
seriously guys... maddox is like level 1 counterculture humor.
he's like the poop-joke of antisocial humor.

grow up.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like a nice, well made, Margherita pizza. It's elemental pizza.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
what the fuck's the point
if you're trying to eat healthier, you might want to just cut pizza out of your diet entirely.

I like vegetables, and I like cheese on bread. Hence vegetarian pizza. I'm not a huge fan of sausage meats, so I don't put them on my pizza.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like vegetables, and I like cheese on bread. Hence vegetarian pizza. I'm not a huge fan of sausage meats, so I don't put them on my pizza.

fine as long as you're not on some high horse saying you don't eat greasy pizza.
when you melt cheese it gets greasy... it's not just pepperoni.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
fine as long as you're not on some high horse saying you don't eat greasy pizza.

Nonfat cheese doesn't get greasy when you melt it.
Jus' sayin.

:drwho:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Finally someone is willing to take a stand against this stupid idea that pepperoni is somehow the go-to choice of topping on a pizza. Who made papperoni the norm? I didn't. I don't want it.

By the way, does anyone else find it impossible to get people to agree on a vegetable topping? There's always someone who hates at least one vegetable you can put on a pizza.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Nonfat cheese doesn't get greasy when you melt it.
Jus' sayin.

:drwho:

for that matter, when you heat any fatty... anything, it will get greasy. that's how it works.

maddox isn't smart. it seems like he doesn't understand basic science, like fukin first grade science. cool bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally someone is willing to take a stand against this stupid idea that pepperoni is somehow the go-to choice of topping on a pizza. Who made papperoni the norm? I didn't. I don't want it.

By the way, does anyone else find it impossible to get people to agree on a vegetable topping? There's always someone who hates at least one vegetable you can put on a pizza.

how does this kind of post not make *you* the crybaby?\

vegetables suck. on everything.
if you want natural fibers, eat fruit. it's better for you in every way.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=512]Nocapszy[/MENTION] I'm glad your response was to call me a crybaby and then give some kind of weird endorsement for fruit. I feel in awe of your intellect right now.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This thread is heretical. For all you pepperoni haters, good I say, more for people like me and it keeps the demand/price down.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idiots are for pepperoni.

61210.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
An ENTJ friend of mine always wipes down the grease off a pizza with a paper towel. If you plan to eat shitty food, do it right. Until I saw this video, I thought he was the only person within this solar system that does this. Must be his NI doing contradictory shit that only makes sense to the function user.

I've wiped grease off of my pizza many a times.

Great, now I want pizza very bad.

Mole

Permabanned

Vitamin K2 is important for our health, particularly women, because vitamin K2 transports calcium around the body away from bad spots like arteries and joints and deposits in good spots like teeth and bones.

And as our dear [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] would tell us the K in K2 comes from the German word for calcium.

Unfortunately it is hard to get vitamin K2 in our food. The best source is Japanese Natto, a fermented bean. And also K2 is found in fermented cheese like gouda and brie. And vitamin K2 is also found in foie gras.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And as our dear [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] would tell us the K in K2 comes from the German word for calcium.

Sorry, it doesn't. The K comes from Koagulationvitamin as vitamin K is essential for blood coagulation. That is the name given to the vitamin both by the German journal that was the first to publish the new discovery and by its discoverer, the Danish scientist Henrik Dam. Henrik Dam and Edward Adelbert Doisy later received the Novel Price for their research.

Mole

Permabanned
Sorry, it doesn't. The K comes from Koagulationvitamin as vitamin K is also needed for blood coagulation. That is the name given to the vitamin both by the German journal that was the first to publish the new discovery and by its discoverer, the Danish scientist Henrik Dam.

It was a wild guess on my part, but I knew I could rely upon you to tame my wild guess.

I understood that vitamin K1 coagualates while vitamin K2 moves calcium from arteries and joints to teeth and bones.

And I mentioned your name [MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] because your bones will be needed to enjoy your later life and to care for Mad Herring.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
[MENTION=512]Nocapszy[/MENTION] I'm glad your response was to call me a crybaby and then give some kind of weird endorsement for fruit. I feel in awe of your intellect right now.

i didn't call you a crybaby and i didn't endorse fruit. read more carefully.
also, the irony complaining about intellectualism in a thread about pizza... just lol

MBTI Type
INFJ
rarely eat the stuff. but if its mass produced processed meat then I would imagine the worst thing is probably the origin of the meat itself, the preservatives and anything they use to bulk out the product. substitute for a good salami or any other type of cured meat would be a good option. the sodium levels in cured meats are a bit of a pain to deal with, but since this is pizza its probably gonna be a high on that scale anyway...

Are you folding your pizza in half like you would a paper airplane?

seems kind of awkward to me, certainly not how its eaten over here in the uk. surely the toppings fire out the sides of the folded bread along with the grease/oil? a highly packed pizza slice will likely leak out the side before it leaks through the base. unless you plan on shoving a whole slice in your gob in one go?

Last edited:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
What does this have to do with health and fitness? I thought your OP would be about nitrates in cured meat, and instead it's some guy calling people idiots for liking cheese pizza.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What does this have to do with health and fitness? I thought your OP would be about nitrates in cured meat, and instead it's some guy calling people idiots for liking cheese pizza.

It's the unknown that compels us.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

this thread was not originally posted to "health and fitness." Some mod moved it here.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
does someone want to explain to me why i'm getting mobile alerts for this awful thread?