• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pepperoni Is For Idiots

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I am actually indifferent to pepperoni. I don't know where you got the idea that I am anti-pepperoni because I never even said that. I'm not a huge fan of it but I don't hate it either.

Hmm, yeah it's really weird, where did I get that idea from?
Oh yea, maybe it was when you said the guy who made the pepperoni video was the man.
Or maybe it was this "Also, no, i'm not kidding you, and, yes, pepporoni." - you

But then again, I don't know, I'm just an absent minded retard.

P.S.
"Also, no, i'm not kidding you, and, yes, pepporoni."
^^^ Yeah I don't know if you knew, but all these commas?
Yeah, that isn't allowed in the English language.

Ghoul

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
huh
Pepperoni is the only type of pizza I don't like. Cheese is perfectly fine but if it isn't discounted it should have way extra. What an edgy metal guitar this guy must totally be a cool guy and get all the ladies too. Wow.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually, I prefer to avoid dairy and gluten, so topping preferences are mostly speculation.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Hah Maddox.

It depends on where the pizza comes from, I know places where a plan is the same as a meat feast and at more stingy establishments, (Domino's I'm looking at you), they charge by the topping. :dry:

ps: Should I be surprised at the amount of vitriol Maddox receives on his videos? Although his hate email bits on his website are still some the funniest things I've seen.

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Maddox is much funnier in writing.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I take pepperoni off pizza pretty often. You all got a problem?! *fists up*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like pepperoni. nothing wrong with it to me. if it tastes good eat. I'm not one of those elitist assholes that thinks life is worth living past 100. especially the way the world is heading i don't want to live that long. I don't want to die now either. but i have no desire for a ridiculously long life span

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ham is my favorite pizza meat. I eat lots of unhealthy things, I just don't really like pepperoni. I'll totally eat it if it means not pulling the cheese off though.

xisnotx

Permabanned
ground beef, spicy sausage, fresh sliced, not diced, tomatoes covering the whole pizza. extra cheese. deep dish pan.

and a huge stomachache later.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ground beef, spicy sausage, fresh sliced, not diced, tomatoes covering the whole pizza. extra cheese. deep dish pan.

and a huge stomachache later.

Gastritis?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
not exactly pizza but i got a calzone for dinner with sausage, ricotta, mozerella, sliced tomatoes, grilled onions, garlic, and mushrooms

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
wait people actually take maddox seriously? this is news to me.
think of it this way - if maddox finds out, he'll tell you you're an idiot for taking him seriously. because if you do, you are.

Nope, I most definitely do this as well. Except I mostly eat vegetarian pizza, much less greasy.
what the fuck's the point
if you're trying to eat healthier, you might want to just cut pizza out of your diet entirely.

No he's not, he's the man.
yea just ask him, he'll tell you so.