• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The tea thread

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yesterday i had orange black pekoe spiced tea and put vanilla almond milk in it so good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
drinking green tea with blueberry, pomegranate, and acai i feel like its gonna give me excellent pee, so if you need urine for i don't know what i'll pee in a cup for you. i'm being half serious, half joking, mostly because i don't think anyone here would give me there adress, and if they would they'd be too polite to ask for pee which actually i'm not sure the ethics on asking for pee over the internet.

although i bet if this was a drug site i'd get like 5 billion requests, if i was deemed trustworthy.

Kas

Fabula rasa
My favourite is currently white tea with raspberry+ home-made juice of elderberry flowers <3

Kas

Fabula rasa
i've never had elderberry flower juice.

The mother of my friend makes it - I've stolen convinced her to give me a bottle last week. Very addictive. And in sun it looks like would have little sparkles inside.
There is a juice in one of the supermarkets in here too(tasty as well). If you will find it in shop, I recommend (!)

Oh correction, I see in English it's called just elderflower juice.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The mother of my friend makes it - I've stolen convinced her to give me a bottle last week. Very addictive. And in sun it looks like would have little sparkles inside.
There is a juice in one of the supermarkets in here too(tasty as well). If you will find it in shop, I recommend (!)

Oh correction, I see in English it's called just elderflower juice.

sparkly things are always win. even if they kill you (which i don;'t think this juice would) i just think if the poison's sparkly i could forgive someone easier for drinking then if it wasn't as long as they knew it was poisoned.

I've never had elderflower juice either.

Kas

Fabula rasa
sparkly things are always win. even if they kill you (which i don;'t think this juice would) i just think if the poison's sparkly i could forgive someone easier for drinking then if it wasn't as long as they knew it was poisoned.

I've never had elderflower juice either.

Truth:D I think I would even forgive this juice for being poisoned

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I'm glad I read other posts before I wrote anything. I thought "The Tea Thread' meant people were spilling secrets. :cuppajoe::blush:;)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION]....

Bringing you to the tea thread...

Maybe some mint tea with a romantic luncheon?

(Let me know :newwink:)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Kombucha is almost like tea... that's my fave.

I drink a lot of ginger tea for health/inflammation management. I also like chai tea, and floral teas (lavender, hibiscus, rose, etc.) Every now and then I get a hankering for oolong tea. But one of my favorites flavor wise is Yogi's Breathe Deep tea. I just really, really enjoy it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Kombucha is almost like tea... that's my fave. I drink a lot of ginger tea for health/inflammation management. I also like chai tea, and floral teas (lavender, hibiscus, rose, etc.) Every now and then I get a hankering for oolong tea. But one of my favorites flavor wise is Yogi's Breathe Deep tea. I just really, really enjoy it.
I'm drinking kombucha now. It's mango flavored. And it is fermented tea so it fits here

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had Green tea once and it tasted like nothing! Water tastes better than that green tea.

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
I had Green tea once and it tasted like nothing! Water tastes better than that green tea.

Then it was not green tea, it was dirty water. :yes: Good Japanese green tea tastes earthy, but not bitter... and not like nothing at all.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i decided that i wanted earl grey and i'm glad i did because it's delicious i didn't add anything too it

oh i have some really good tea that's a green tea called snow mountain dragon well tea and like earl grey doesn't need honey or milk added to it, yes my family sometimes adds milk to tea but they're also russian and russians drink a lot of tea. in fact my grandma had hot tea with milk in it for every meal. just black tea nothing special.

i actually wouldn't mind a london fog right now.

Enneagram
9w1
I was literally just considering posting in the "what are you feeling thread" about how great I feel after drinking tea... whether it's the L-Theanine, the warmth of the water, or just a feeling I've invented in my own mind, I consistently feel more calm, alert and in the moment when drinking green or black tea.

I drink turmeric ginger milk tea, green tea, whatever black tea my dad brings home on his trips from China, and also like to treat myself to Kratom every few months, with long breaks in between since I don't wanna be too dependent on a herb for anxiety relief even if there aren't really any direct health consequences to drinking it.

Though I may just be highly sensitive to the chemicals in a given tea because I'm lacking in a certain brain chemical or possibly there's just a lot of improvement to be had with how my body feels even if I'm not aware of it (like stomach discomfort or headaches, which sometimes I mistake for anxiety and vice versa... I can never really sense that there's something I can do to make my body feel better because I don't have good body memory (the ability to compare physical states to previous ones) but if something does make it feel better then it certainly makes me fond of it.)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Seems like a nice next 20 minutes about to drink some of this:
910kxUJh9KL._SY550_.jpg
and read some more age of ultron