• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yoga

yeghor

Anyone else who finds this sexy? I am somehow drawn to strength and robustness.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be fair, that woman would look sexy doing dishes.

Dannik

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
she is very sexy,
but I find that quickly I am very engrossed in the physicality of it.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well the closeup body shots and clothing choices are really sexin this yoga up.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would love to BE her. Used to do yoga... Never achieved quite her level :)

R

Riva

^ i used to do yoga. Loved it but quit it although there were so many benefits: feeling FIT, convenience of practicing etc. Had to quit because right now i want to bulk up (gain muscles) and i don't have time to do both yoga and lift weights. I will start in the future again once i reach my other goals.

Anyway when i starts again i wouldn't try to learn all those asanas. I simply want to learn incredibly hard stretching exercises. What she is doing are balancing exercises.

Yoga i have noticed have three aspects to it when it comes to workouts:
Balance and cardio (what she is doing)
Cardio
And stretching and bending (which is what i want to learn mainly so that i could maintain my flexibility into my senior years).

RiftsWRX

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I love Yoga. So relaxing. I lost close to 100 lbs just doing yoga! The flexibility is incredible, plus the sheer stamina you gain (especially in bed)! LOL!

sacrosanctsun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Yoga is a great teacher of patience and is a relaxing engagement.
It's a great way to release body tensions as well. :]

Chthonic

I'm pretty sure the disappearing panties have a lot to do with the OPs fascination, and whats with the spent guy in bed?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bikram is the answer.

And yes, for some reason, a hot babe wearing next to nothing bending over is sexy. Don't know why.

yeghor

I'm pretty sure the disappearing panties have a lot to do with the OPs fascination, and whats with the spent guy in bed?

Did they disappear, I must've missed it. I'd thought there was a guy in bed but couldn't be sure whether it was just the blanket.

R

Riva

I love Yoga. So relaxing. I lost close to 100 lbs just doing yoga! The flexibility is incredible, plus the sheer stamina you gain (especially in bed)! LOL!

100lbs????

May i know wha asanas you did? Genuinely interested.

RiftsWRX

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
100lbs????

May i know wha asanas you did? Genuinely interested.

You're going to laugh....

I lost it doing the Wii Fit's yoga routines.

Then I started doing my own thing and working on other exercise disciplines from there.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're going to laugh....

I lost it doing the Wii Fit's yoga routines.

Then I started doing my own thing and working on other exercise disciplines from there.

I'm not going to laugh, instead I'm going to say "Holy shit!"

Good for you, dude.

edit: and on the wi-fit? Ok I've heard that thing can be legit (I guess any exercise you do consistently) but 100lbs?? wow.

RiftsWRX

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I'm not going to laugh, instead I'm going to say "Holy shit!"

Good for you, dude.

edit: and on the wi-fit? Ok I've heard that thing can be legit (I guess any exercise you do consistently) but 100lbs?? wow.

FRIENDS: Jon's graduation party at his folks home - 01/14/06 - ProjectWRX.com Albums - Powered by Phanfare <-- Not many pics of me from those days (2006). But that was around 360, and I went up from there until about end of 2007 when something finally "snapped".