• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women - How To Pee Standing Up

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.amazon.com/Stand2pee-Teaching-Women-How-Pee-Standing/dp/B0044ZIP7M/

"The only Hollywood-produced instructional DVD that teaches women how to pee standing up without the need of a funnel, gadget or device. Never squat again while hiking, camping or on long road trips; stop worrying about hovering over dirty seats, and when available, stand confidently at a urinal. In a single day you can learn a skill that will be useful any time you are away from home. Companies have been making funnel-type devices that direct your pee for nearly 20-years, and while these gadgets can serve a purpose, most are bulky or environmentally unfriendly cardboard for a single-use. If you forget your FUD (female urinary device) you are SOL (squatting on land)."

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Already know how. All it takes is a pole or tree to hold on to. Then you just stick your butt out to avoid your pants. Pretty easy :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Already know how. All it takes is a pole or tree to hold on to. Then you just stick your butt out to avoid your pants. Pretty easy :)

But do you come with an instructional DVD?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I used to squat all the time when I was a kid playing outside beat bothering going back in. Got in trouble for it since it was down the driveway and my house was on a busy street.....oops

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I thought it was only ESFJs who had this natural talent. Since they are so worried they might miss out on something :D

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to squat all the time when I was a kid playing outside beat bothering going back in. Got in trouble for it since it was down the driveway and my house was on a busy street.....oops

Some kid that lived next door to my mom just dropped his pants, squatted down in the open, and took a shit when he was in sixth grade. She saw the whole thing.

Peeing outside was always a helpful tool as a kid, but after my mom told me that story, I made sure to be aware of my surroundings before doing my duty.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Some kid that lived next door to my mom just dropped his pants, squatted down in the open, and took a shit when he was in sixth grade. She saw the whole thing.

:rofl1: no idea why this strikes me as so freaking funny, but it does.

In case anyone else was wondering:

She tells the women the secret: holding your skin aside so as to not break the pee stream, spreading and locking your knees, and abruptly starting and stopping the stream like a man to prevent drizzling. The students start pantless in the shower, and graduate to streaming with pants on, zipper down, into a toilet and, lastly, a urinal.

á´…eparted

passages
Just make sure to do it right.

GoGirl-Proper-Use.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In case anyone else was wondering:
She tells the women the secret: holding your skin aside so as to not break the pee stream, spreading and locking your knees, and abruptly starting and stopping the stream like a man to prevent drizzling. The students start pantless in the shower, and graduate to streaming with pants on, zipper down, into a toilet and, lastly, a urinal.

Why the hell do I need to do that.. ever?
Urinals are vile.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol it's not that hard to do. I was quite excited when i figured it out by myself as a kid but the novelty wears off.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very ingenious thread;). Next time I definitely try without hands, I promise.

Some pegs may help to keep the toilets clean.

93JC

Urinals aren't that vile either. No one makes those communal piss troughs anymore.

EDIT: Actually they do still make them, I just checked. My bad. But no one in their right mind would install one of those piss troughs anymore.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is hilarious. Why the hell is there a video for this? I figured it out on my own the first time I went hiking...

Splash Shin

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
7w8
Is it empowering to pee standing up as a woman?

Personally, I find it empowering to poop standing up, although i have to admit success has been limited, and messy.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i like sitting down and i'd like to stay sitting down while i pee THANK U VERY MUCH!!!