• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ginkgo

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been taking 3-4x 60mg capsules a day, and have noticed effects. Anyone else have experience with it?

Mainly, I remember my dreams in far greater detail. Normally I don't remember them at all. When I wake up these days, though, I can remember an entire story that feels like it took place over hours, and many details from it.

Another way I can tell the difference is that negative memories come back and start to bother me again, when before they had almost disappeared.

I am more confident that this actually happens because of the ginkgo because it's happened twice now. I took them a lot for a few weeks, noticed the changes. Stopped, and the changes went away gradually. Then I got back on it, and now I'm noticing them anew.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Thought this thread was about Ginkgo.. Leaving disappointed.

Last edited:
F

figsfiggyfigs

Ew I'd never take a dose of gingko. That would be incest, thank you very much.

R

Riva

Dammit this thread isn't about ginkgo. Also leaves disappointed.

Sorry for the spam.

wolfy

awsm
I took Ginkgo a long time ago. I didn't really notice that much of a difference.I felt like I was a little more alert. But not sure if that I was me playing tricks with myself.

G

Ginkgo

514_400x400_NoPeel.png

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took Ginkgo a long time ago. I didn't really notice that much of a difference.I felt like I was a little more alert. But not sure if that I was me playing tricks with myself.

Are you a sensor? I've noticed that Sensing types have better memory for some reason. Maybe you don't need it. Food for thought.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well ginkgo is like a weird, bearded, irish-lookin' cousin that you hang out with in silence except for the occasional spouts of judgmental giggles.

The pirate kind?

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
Took 2 before bed last night, had the strangest, most detailed dream of my life. Right before I woke up I was hiding with 4 other people in a glass room. One of them forgot to lock the door, and the people who had been hunting us busted in. One of them was a girl I vaguely knew when I was in high school. I fled to the corner and tried to fend her off, but she lifted my shirt up and rubbed her hair against my nipple.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Took 2 before bed last night, had the strangest, most detailed dream of my life. Right before I woke up I was hiding with 4 other people in a glass room. One of them forgot to lock the door, and the people who had been hunting us busted in. One of them was a girl I vaguely knew when I was in high school. I fled to the corner and tried to fend her off, but she lifted my shirt up and rubbed her hair against my nipple.

Interdast..

Standuble

I've been taking 3-4x 60mg capsules a day, and have noticed effects. Anyone else have experience with it?

Mainly, I remember my dreams in far greater detail. Normally I don't remember them at all. When I wake up these days, though, I can remember an entire story that feels like it took place over hours, and many details from it.

Another way I can tell the difference is that negative memories come back and start to bother me again, when before they had almost disappeared.

I am more confident that this actually happens because of the ginkgo because it's happened twice now. I took them a lot for a few weeks, noticed the changes. Stopped, and the changes went away gradually. Then I got back on it, and now I'm noticing them anew.

For some reason I thought you were referring to estrogen tablets.

wolfy

awsm
Are you a sensor? I've noticed that Sensing types have better memory for some reason. Maybe you don't need it. Food for thought.

Yeah, I am a sensor. Random Trivia: Ginkgo is often put in Chawan Mushi, a savory egg custard dish in Japan.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tried it once. It gave me nightmares.
Other " undesirable effects, ...increased risk of bleeding, gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and restlessness."

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

How do you put [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] into capsules? Is he okay with this? Isn't this cannibalism?

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tried it once. It gave me nightmares.
Other " undesirable effects, ...increased risk of bleeding, gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and restlessness."

Delicious

How do you put [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] into capsules? Is he okay with this? Isn't this cannibalism?

:laugh:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ginkgo is one of my favorite supplements. Most nootropics improve some qualities of thought and degrade others, but ginkgo is solely positive for me. Have you tried it with vinpocetine? (read into potential blood pressure problems first--vinpo is a vasodilator/blood thinner, if I remember correctly).