• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teeth Whitening

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I lost 10 minutes with a top strip cause I sneezed, and it went flying out. I don't know where it went. I looked and looked.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Okay, so the pictures don't seem to show a dramatic change, but I think my teeth look whiter.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Word of caution..

My ex is a dentist and told me that Crest/Colgate's teeth whitening chemicals are too excessively harsh on the teeth. He recommends Opalescence, which works really well. I tried it myself and the flavors are pretty subtle, and it barely tasted like anything- no stinging/burning. I already have pretty white teeth, but that stuff got my teeth even whither within days!

Another alternative is to purchase Sonicare. I'd use Mentadent with it. Buy bulk, you'll save more by doing so (i.e. Costco). FYI, if you're going to brush teeth alternatively using the e-toothbrush/a regular one, use Oral-B. He says that the bristles on Oral-B are gentle/work best on the teeth compared to the other more expensive/highly marketed ones. Hope this helps.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've used Arm & Hammer Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening for the best part of a decade. I hate all other toothpaste. My teeth are whiter than they were way back, but I'm not worried about perfection.

BridgeCable

MBTI Type
INTJ
Teeth Whitening..Like Nature intended..maybe....

I am in the process of using charcoal, activated charcoal that is (I bought it at a store in a container;not from my fireplace) to brush my teeth every night and to whiten. charcoal, like baking soda, is very absorbent and gets some o' that icky bacteria and stuff in the mouth too, hooray for gum health!! But I digress...my teeth have become whiter and i don't mind brushing with charcoal every night, it really makes my mouth feel SUPER CLEAN!!!:D

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
I just bought two kits of Rembrandt 2-hour whitening kits at Pathmark. 3 dollars each, when they were originally 25 dollars each. Freaking sweet. They were a little hidden, but it's all good. I've done only one hour so far, but it has worked really well. I'm going to do another hour tomorrow. It kind of hurts your gums, but it goes away.

I lost 10 minutes with a top strip cause I sneezed, and it went flying out. I don't know where it went. I looked and looked.

HAHA.