• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why would this be happening to me

chaoticbrain

MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmm, a couple times a year I've woken up with chest pain, mostly on instances where I have a lot of anxiety. I've been thinking maybe I should get it checked out by a doctor, maybe you should too.

Retmeishka

MBTI Type
ISTP
A slow heartbeat is called bradycardia. That kind of thing happens to me if I am exposed to particular chemicals. If you are eating a particular food each night before bed when this happens, or using a particular hair product - shampoo or conditioner or something - that could trigger it. I would get sleep apnea and bradycardia when I would put conditioner on my hair at bedtime and go to bed with my hair still wet. The chemicals in the hair conditioner go through your skin. Sleep apnea can be caused by eating foods that contain sulfate or sulfite, chemical preservatives. I don't remember if sulfur in foods causes bradycardia, but I know from my own experience that chemicals in hair products do.