• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apple Cores are a Myth

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting, I tend to eat until I see the seeds, it is sort of when the texture feels different from the other parts of the apple because I feel like I am kind of biting on empty space.

I might try this sometime by cutting the thing in half and eating it all (except for the stem) and see how it goes.

Right when I wanted to try this, I have no apples at home.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I did this! The core was actually fine. I wouldn't suggest eating the seeds, though. Apparently it contains something that breaks down to trace elements of cyanide. You're not really supposed to eat the seeds.