• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guys: How do you feel about having a female doctor?

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't really care one way or another about the gender of my doctor. I've had both. My current doctor is a guy, but my old doctor in New Hampshire was a woman. She was way more blunt than he is, and I kind of appreciated that.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm in my late 20's and I've never had a below the belt exam.

I don't know if I could play it cool if it was a young, attractive women handing my dangling fury. If she was about/nearing my mother's age, then it probably wouldn't be that big of a deal.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
My current General M.D. is a woman, but when I was 18 - actually the month I turned 18, I thought I had a hernia. I lifted weights like a fanatic during my teen years and one day I caught a 35 lb. weight plate as it slipped off the bar while I was in a straddled position, anyway I felt a stinging sensation under my left gonad, I told my mom, she wanted me to see the doctor right away since that was my last month on her insurance where she worked at and also did I have any problem seeing her doctor which was a female, I said "no". So I go to the doctor thinking it was some middle aged un-attractive woman, wrong ! She was a beautiful red head, tall probably 5'10'', nice curves, ect. My heart started to pound, she took my pulse and said it was like 120 beats per minute , and then said "are you nervous ?" I said yes, she said "why?" , because your going to ask me to drop my pants, she said " you have to if you want any help". Minutes later, she said take them down, I did, I turned my head and looked at the clock on the wall. I never went to her again after that exam, but she told me "I have to move your penis out of the way" "ok" I said , and I'm average just like anyone else if your wondering. She held it in her left hand while she squeezed and prodded my nads with her right hand, and about every 30 seconds she would move her shoulder like it was uncomfortable and when she would her left hand grip would tighten just ever so slightly,not only that but I could feel her exhaling breath on my genital area. I know that she was wanting to see me get erected, anyway this whole ordeal lasted a little over 8 minutes ! How I know this- was I kept count by the clock on the wall, I believe it kept my mind focused elsewhere. When she left out of the room she slammed the door, I do believe she was expecting to have something to talk about with the other women in her office that day and she didn't get anything to talk about, no erection, ect. She did say that she suspected me having a Varicocele and sent me to a Urologist which said the same thing. When I left her office that day I told my mom what had happened, my mom said "she wouldn't do that, I've known her for 2 years and we get along good together!", I said that's exactly why she probably felt comfortable pushing the envelope with me because she knew who my mom was!" I don't tell many people this story because I've been called a liar the few times I've told it. I had mixed emotions that day, I didn't know whether to feel flattered or violated, but I've always hoped to catch her and her husband out at some nice restaurant so I could walk up to their table and say "hey, do you remember that time....." !

That sucks majorly. I'm surprised anyone had the nerve to call you a liar... I hope you beat them up. For what it's worth, I just called my physician mom and asked about this. An experienced doctor can do the exam in 2 - 5 minutes. 8 minutes seems long, but not conclusive of foul play (especially if she's inexperienced or if you have gout (?)). Of course, this doesn't really sway the verdict one way or the other. That in itself worries me... how the hell do you distinguish a meticulous physician from a sophisticated pervert? Either way, that sucked majorly.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Are these like STD exams? I haven't had a below the belt exam since I was like 10. I got my balls cupped real quick when joining the military but that was the extent of it.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Are these like STD exams? I haven't had a below the belt exam since I was like 10. I got my balls cupped real quick when joining the military but that was the extent of it.

why were they cupped? to make sure they wouldn't fall off?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, just a quick feel for a tumor type growth... or to make sure I had a pair?

Who knows.