• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Energy lows and exhaustion

Lark

Anyone troubled with this? I have type two diabetes and have been researching it this morning because for the past couple of days I've been feeling really tired and dont know why, no physical energy what so ever and I've been sort of bothered by the fact that a lot of the recommendations to the average member of the population on how to overcome this involve all sorts of sugar spikes. That's not really healthy.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I've had this all my life. Not sure what to do about it, have never found a cure. I just rest when I need to. Although too much feeling like this is a pretty sure sign I'm depressed. But eating too much carbs will make you feel sluggish, for sure.

Lark

Yes, I've had this all my life. Not sure what to do about it, have never found a cure. I just rest when I need to. Although too much feeling like this is a pretty sure sign I'm depressed. But eating too much carbs will make you feel sluggish, for sure.

Its mad, I dont think its depression with me because emotionally I feel fine, my usual, optimistic self, I actually started some annual leave a couple of days ago and so my emotional state is pretty good, improving even, because I have so stress and feel REALLY relaxed but so tired.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lie around for a day or two and see if you feel better. If you don't, then maybe start to worry a little. At least get up and take a shower, though. Just that can be enough to get you going.