• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

curious about your relationship to food

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Most people who post pictures of food barely post anything else, which suggests to me that they don't have anything else interesting in their life. If food is the only interesting thing in their life, I'm sorry, but you don't have a life.

orrr they dont feel comfortable posting on facebook othee stuff

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
orrr they dont feel comfortable posting on facebook othee stuff

Which makes them pussies. If you don't feel comfortable to post other things than fucking FOOD (yawn) in an environment where you can personally choose who can see your content, you're a goddamn pussy.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
some food tastes good and thus is fun to eat, also when you get hungry you need to fill your stomach with food or else

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Which makes them pussies. If you don't feel comfortable to post other things than fucking FOOD (yawn) in an environment where you can personally choose who can see your content, you're a goddamn pussy.
why are you defensive the only food I post which is rare when I post food is food I made from scratch without a recipe that ends up bomb. but why are you so angry over something that does not effect you if it does its because you're letting and makes you a pussy

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I eat until I'm full, but sometimes I can be quite bad at eating, when I turn lazy. I've passed out from it 3 times in the past and puked some weird, white kinda liquid... I'm naturally very skinny so, not eating properly for a day = not good. When I eat, I eat very healthily, lots of vegetables and all that, and sufficient in all ways, I'm a vegetarian too. Also I like avocado, starting a day without avocado just isn't worth it. My skinnyness isn't from being a vegetarian though, I became vegetarian in March 2013 and I was always skinny way before that, all of the passing outs were by before then too. I've generally started eating more properly since then.

wolfy

awsm
6a0134811e8172970c013487c50501970c-800wi.jpg

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really enjoy food. I love cooking food, especially baking. I love eating food. I'm in college and eat quite a bit of cafeteria meals, unfortunately. But, in terms of cooking for myself I eat pretty healthy. Lots of chicken and whole grain pasta with vegetables. Lately I've really been making an effort to use fruits and vegetables to actually satisfy hunger, rather than just eat them with a meal out of obligation.

Sugar is my weakness though. I love ice cream. It's my favorite food. I try to mainly eat healthy snacks, only when I'm hungry. But, I definitely eat a small portion of ice cream or chocolate pretty much every night.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I certainly enjoy food when I have the time to relax at a leisurely meal, especially if I do not have to do clean-up.

I love variety and novelty. I like to try foods from different cultures and don't like to eat the same stuff all the time. I don't like packaged foods heavy on preservatives because it makes me ill (I have rather bad GERD, although stress is the real trigger; but I avoid heavy processing & preservatives too). So I try to cook simply at home & eat simple stuff at work or seek out better options if I eat out.

On a daily basis, eating can feel like a hassle. I can easily forget to eat or keep putting it off still I'm starving. Cooking and clean-up is a chore most of the time.

As someone else mentioned, I enjoy liquids, and so on a daily basis I get most pleasure from beverages, as they are easier. In cold weather I am happy to slurp down soup. If I am not careful, then I could just end up living off coffee.

I think my relationship to food is healthy though. I hate being over-full and do not binge on food. I will indulge when stressed in junk food, but that's not excess in quantity so much as just eating stuff I know will make me feel bad. I am also not fanatical about avoiding any food nor do I keep track of calories or anything like that. I'm pretty much a "eat when I am hungry, stop when full" eater, at least when my mind is not too preoccupied (then I don't eat at all). I am most alert to eat when food is not immediately accessible and I don't know when it will be; then all of a sudden, it's priority (this is very much how I see my sp instinct play out; not concerned with physical needs much unless I don't feel in control of them).

I don't have to watch my weight, but if it were to ever sneak up on me, then I admit I'd rather be able to wear the clothes I want then eat yummy stuff all the time.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I often wake up too late for breakfast, come home and have a small to medium sized lunch, have a small feast when i come home from school (it all depends on what's in the house, the nutrition value of it) and then I have dinner and usually have a couple snacks..
If there's junk food in the house usually I go for it instead (unless there's fruit, but there usually isn't)
I love junk food and fatty food.

I'm pretty thin for what I eat, I'm seriously lucky I'm not obese

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I often wake up too late for breakfast, come home and have a small to medium sized lunch, have a small feast when i come home from school (it all depends on what's in the house, the nutrition value of it) and then I have dinner and usually have a couple snacks..
If there's junk food in the house usually I go for it instead (unless there's fruit, but there usually isn't)
I love junk food and fatty food.

breakfast could change your life. grab some bread and slap some PB on it. or have some nuts on the way to school.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've actually gotten better with eating, I have cereal or an english muffin for breakfast salad for lunch and than candy for dinner

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the taste of food, but food is like the bane of my life.

For one thing, I have a huge appetite. It's not just that I have the ability to eat a lot--I mean I HAVE to eat a lot or else I get faint. My dad's side all have high metabolisms, and I got it. It's nice that most of the time, that means I could eat junk and not gain weight (at least until now that I'm almost out of my twenties and my body is starting to show it). But the bad side is that eating is a pain in the ass. What most people consider a whole meal is about half of what I need to eat to be full. And I can't skip meals (including a full breakfast) or else I'll get faint. I envy people who can go all day without eating or just eat a piece of toast or something for breakfast.

So that means I have to spend more money on food than most people and cook more often. I know how to cook, but I find it incredibly boring to do. I used to just buy premade food until I got poor enough that cooking all my meals became a necessity. I feel like I spend so much time during my day cooking, doing dishes, and eating (especially since I have a jaw problem and can't chew very fast, meals take a long time for me to eat). I wish I could just pop some pills into my mouth every couple hours for all my nutrition instead of relying on food. It would be sooooo much easier.

/end whiny rant

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
breakfast could change your life. grab some bread and slap some PB on it. or have some nuts on the way to school.

Eh...I've gone long periods with having breakfast every morning and long periods without. I never noticed any difference, so it's easiest to just skip it most of the time.

To answer the OP, I LOVE food...perhaps wayy too much. I'll probably be obese when I'm older.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love the taste of food, but food is like the bane of my life.

For one thing, I have a huge appetite. It's not just that I have the ability to eat a lot--I mean I HAVE to eat a lot or else I get faint.

Sounds like you have an overactive pancreas.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eh...I've gone long periods with having breakfast every morning and long periods without. I never noticed any difference, so it's easiest to just skip it most of the time.

To answer the OP, I LOVE food...perhaps wayy too much. I'll probably be obese when I'm older.

It's different for everyone, but I know it's common for people to get into the habit of skipping breakfast, being starving by time they eat, and then overeating later in the day. Something to stick to you in the morning can help hunger come on more gradually and naturally for those people, leading to more balanced eating patterns.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why, does this sound like having too much insulin?

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

However, I do have a diabetes type 2 wife, and the dizziness symptom you describe sounds like a blood sugar issue.