• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your somatotype?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ecto through and through.

I'm proud of at least doing an unusually job of developing my muscles for an ecot. Though I tend to say it makes me appear a bit like Dhalsim from Street Fighter. :unsure:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Meso bitches! SUCK THIS COCK.

Part of my issue is I actually start getting really agitated and aggressive if I'm not working out regularly. I'm high maintenance. :dry:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Skinny nerd not fat nerd.

Ectomorph.

Why is everyone in the image of the OP bulked up? Is this a way of making sure no one's feelings get hurt?

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Endomorphic, or maybe endo-mesomorphic.

kfarb

Mesomorph for sure. I finally stopped being a vegan cardio bunny about a year ago and started power lifting with the occasional run, and body fat dropped 5% in a few months. Helps to work with your body and not against it...

I wish more women got into strength training and didn't torture and starve themselves. I eat clean but I eat A LOT.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Mesomorph for sure. I finally stopped being a vegan cardio bunny about a year ago and started power lifting with the occasional run, and body fat dropped 5% in a few months. Helps to work with your body and not against it...

I wish more women got into strength training and didn't torture and starve themselves. I eat clean but I eat A LOT.

Eating alot of healthy foods is ideal since it will increase your metabolism and not make you fat. So when you put the occasional junk inside it will just burn it off.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Ecto, leaning Ecto-Meso. Weight is difficult to put on and when I do, fat tends to largely be organ fat distributed throughout my torso. So, back, sides, stomach. Limbs have very low fat content and appear thin. Taken me about 3 years of lifting to put on 30 lbs.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meso-endomorph

I fit all the characteristics of an endomorph except I also lose fat easily when I watch it. I gain muscle mass very quickly, but I will also gain fat quickly if I'm not careful. I'm short and stocky with curves.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Reviving this thread to ask a question: Do unathletic and weak mesomorphs exist? Presumably they do. What do they look like? (male and female)

Sunny Ghost

I think I'm a skinny-fat ectomorph with a little bit of mesomorph in me (I have great legs, mind you). Most of my childhood and younger years, I struggled to put on weight and leaned towards the underweight side. I tried desperately to prove that I did eat a lot, and forced myself to eat a lot, and finally started putting on weight in my late teens to early twenties. I've never had abs, even at my skinniest, and I've never been overweight (though this past year, I felt I was getting close: 5'8" and reached 163 lbs recently). My goal right now is to drop a bit of weight (I'm already down to 147 after a month and a half-losing really quickly by changing my diet and trail running/aerobics) and then try and build some muscle once I get down to a smaller size again (between 126-135).
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] You're probably an ecto with a bit of meso, like me.

Noon

Ecto-mesomorph. I was tiny as a kid, got overweight as a teen from lots of overeating with no exercise, and am small as an adult.

What's crazy is that now as an adult, if I stuff my face again I won't go past 125 pounds. Instead I'll just get 'skinny fat,' feel sick and bloated all the time, and eventually lose my appetite & increase spontaneous activity.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I'm a skinny-fat ectomorph with a little bit of mesomorph in me (I have great legs, mind you). Most of my childhood and younger years, I struggled to put on weight and leaned towards the underweight side. I tried desperately to prove that I did eat a lot, and forced myself to eat a lot, and finally started putting on weight in my late teens to early twenties. I've never had abs, even at my skinniest, and I've never been overweight (though this past year, I felt I was getting close: 5'8" and reached 163 lbs recently). My goal right now is to drop a bit of weight (I'm already down to 147 after a month and a half-losing really quickly by changing my diet and trail running/aerobics) and then try and build some muscle once I get down to a smaller size again (between 126-135).
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] You're probably an ecto with a bit of meso, like me.
Yeah that all sounds like me. I also got close to being overweight when I was younger, but was never overweight. People seem to think I'm stronger than I actually am, based on how I look? And I also can lose weight very quickly when I change lifestyles.

Took a quiz a while ago that said I was like 80% mesomorph or something? But I suppose being more ecto makes a lot more sense, since even when I was a tall and skinny kid, I was much more rounded than angular -- if that makes sense.

Edit: Wait [MENTION=10131]IndyAnnaJoan[/MENTION] did you mean endo? Endo's the rounder one, ecto is the skinny one, right? I got them confused. I def don't think I'm the skinny one.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm a pretty clear mesomorph.