• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Vice is...

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I applaud you for kicking the Dr. Pepper habit! Oooh...maybe just replace the mac and cheese with whole grain noodles? Might work.
I think it would be better if I made it from scratch, but I always get the awful-and-processed-tasty-magic that's either kraft or stop and shop brand. I do think I need to moderate how much I eat of it, and also.. I think it makes my tummy angry in my old age of 25 haha.

I will say that the past 3 weeks on/off I've craved Monster. I blame my bf, since I never think to touch the stuff otherwise. :sips a Monster: :3

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: The guy I'm talking to is a fiend for Dr. Pepper. Luckily he lives in France so it's not easy to get.

oh-good-they-accept-dr-pepper_o_1314049.jpg

My vice? Anything salty and bread-like.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I will say that the past 3 weeks on/off I've craved Monster. I blame my bf, since I never think to touch the stuff otherwise. :sips a Monster: :3

Would you believe I've never tasted a Monster?

The guy I'm talking to is a fiend for Dr. Pepper. Luckily he lives in France so it's not easy to get.
He's probably better off! haha. Salty and bread-like...pretzels?

Pizza. Worked at Pizza Hut and Dominos over 4 years. /Gorges self
That little pug avatar really says, "Give me some pizza!" Love it.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have a strange obsession with made-from-tea products, especially those with names like creamy milk tea with Earl-Grey tea jelly. Tea cakes, tea pudding, tea bread, tea anything. Most of the time it's the name that gets me. Tea-and-honey stuff too...

I'm addicted to tea anyways. :blush:

Lark

I like cheese and dairy products and I've been told to cut them out altogether, reducing to a match box size in a week, that's just feasible because I might eat that with breakfast of a morning and if you're out and get cheese as part of a meal, even as part of tapas, its more than that.

I love coffee but I've noted that I've cut back lately as a matter of convenience pretty much.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
21%....I'm unfamiliar with tea products, except for tea itself. I live in the southern U.S. so sweet tea here is a BIG deal [like sweet potato pie, fried green tomatoes and cat fish]. I was 16 years old before I realized that not everybody in the world drinks their tea sweet with ice in it. As an adult, I've learned to like herbal teas and often drink green tea with lemon and honey. That's some good stuff.

Lark, you're right. It is hard to avoid dairy products because so many foods have them hidden in them. Coffee? I like coffee, but not in excess. I like a cup with my breakfast and an extra cup on a cold or rainy day. But if I drink more than that, I'm like a wind up toy that just never winds down! It's a pretty scary sight.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Salty things and fast food. I don't enjoy cooking that much. I eat fast food way more frequently than I should but I usually choose the healthier items on the menu.

I like sweet things too but it's easier for me to control the craving than it is for saltier things.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Alcohol, coffee, foods in general I guess. But there's no such thing as too much shepherds pie.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
21%....I'm unfamiliar with tea products, except for tea itself. I live in the southern U.S. so sweet tea here is a BIG deal [like sweet potato pie, fried green tomatoes and cat fish]. I was 16 years old before I realized that not everybody in the world drinks their tea sweet with ice in it. As an adult, I've learned to like herbal teas and often drink green tea with lemon and honey. That's some good stuff.
I love iced tea too -- especially a particular brand of sweet Jasmine green tea. I now know it's not that healthy for you so I've been trying to switch to the sugarless version. :blush:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I love iced tea too -- especially a particular brand of sweet Jasmine green tea. I now know it's not that healthy for you so I've been trying to switch to the sugarless version. :blush:

I know what you mean. There is something so comforting in a glass of sweet iced tea, so homey. Yesterday, I gave myself a Dr. Pepper, so I'll not drink one today...at least I hope not.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are worse things you can be addicted to than Dr Pepper.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sugar at the moment, not the worst but it does affect mood, energy and sleep patterns. Not so easy to stop either and i seem to be quite sensitive to it. I think i shall embark on some sort of excersize routine, that could help.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Salty, fried foods, makeup.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh I would say fast food, by far. And probably bread. I keep the fast food to one or two days a week and the bread, eh, I do my best. I've never drank sweet things very often, no sugar in coffee (a little half and half), unsweetened, decaf iced tea, very little carbonated sugary drinks. I do like some carbonated water and juice (cranberry) sometimes. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. I prefer salty to sweet, in fact I cave it. Pretzels, mustardy- items, roasted and salted nuts, popcorn.....

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fast food. Just ate Taco Bell. Soda.

Admiring women in physical way.

Loud music.