• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Height/weight Photographic Chart

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's a pretty good website!

Sometimes I use it to gauge whether the woman whom I'm talking to at a dating website is more overweight than acceptable.

/shallow

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's a pretty good website!

Sometimes I use it to gauge whether the woman whom I'm talking to at a dating website is more overweight than acceptable.

/shallow

Wait...can't you just decide that by looking at her pictures? Do you have to have someone else tell you that she's too overweight for you? Because if so, that's not shallow, that's just creepy.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny how I'm 5'7" and all the pictures in that line are women...

WHAT IS IT TRYING TO SAY, HUMM! HUMMMMM?!!!!!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Funny how I'm 5'7" and all the pictures in that line are women...

WHAT IS IT TRYING TO SAY, HUMM! HUMMMMM?!!!!!

Yeah that's weird. Also, it doesn't take into account body type. Like how much of that weight is muscle versus fat, where the weight is on that particular person's body...it's so...unscientific.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah that's weird. Also, it doesn't take into account body type. Like how much of that weight is muscle versus fat, where the weight is on that particular person's body...it's so...unscientific.

Yeah. If you click on those little pictures on the line, you will get another tab that shows the different men and women with the same weight. Like for mine, I'm 160lbs and it showed this guy in a sweater with a beer belly and another guy who's more bulky and evenly distributed.

And the best part is, they don't really describe the body type or anything like that, it's just HEY LOOK AT ME I'M 160LBS HERE'S MY CONTRIBUTION HERP

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wait...can't you just decide that by looking at her pictures? Do you have to have someone else tell you that she's too overweight for you? Because if so, that's not shallow, that's just creepy.
Duh, it's not like all of them put on full body pictures.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Here's how you meet someone on-line. Allow me help.

First, you ascertain at least a head shot. After that you ask for body shots, but also volunteer your own. Yes I said volunteer your own. Next, chat via some kind of messaging program. Skype is even one better if you have video cameras. If you spend a lot of time on other forms of communication which are not Skype, make sure to update with other pictures every now and then while talking.

You can then talk to them on the phone, or even meet them in person without doing that (I have).

I have dated so many guys I have met on-line (including the most recent person I've been seeing off and on, and just saw on Saturday, local of course) that the only person recently worth mentioning that I did not meet on-line was my 19 yo FWB I was seeing last year.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Duh, it's not like all of them put their real weight/height stats.
They'd rarely put on a data that they wouldn't be able to get away with, so it's usually a good piece of data, nonetheless. Last woman I made out with seemed to be like 3kg above the mentioned weight, which was pretty excusable.

Here's how you meet someone on-line. Allow me help.

First, you ascertain at least a head shot. After that you ask for body shots, but also volunteer your own. Yes I said volunteer your own. Next, chat via some kind of messaging program. Skype is even one better if you have video cameras. If you spend a lot of time on other forms of communication which are not Skype, make sure to update with other pictures every now and then while talking.

You can then talk to them on the phone, or even meet them in person without doing that (I have).

I have dated so many guys I have met on-line (including the most recent person I've been seeing off and on, and just saw on Saturday, local of course) that the only person recently worth mentioning that I did not meet on-line was my 19 yo FWB I was seeing last year.
It's a good advice, but I find webcam too awkward for that to work decently.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They'd rarely put on a data that they wouldn't be able to get away with, so it's usually a good piece of data, nonetheless. Last woman I made out with seemed to be like 3kg above the mentioned weight, which was pretty excusable.

It's really not. Pictures are good data. Answer an ad and get her number? Ask for phone pics. Be shameless. If you're shallow, might as well be up front about it. Don't lead on any poor overweight ladies, or INFx who aren't overweight, but wish you just would date them without knowing what they look like (even if they're stunning, they don't want you to date them for that reason, according to a lot of the posts I've seen on Personality Cafe).

JUST KNOW THIS; some people do not photograph as well as others. I have been told repeatedly by men that I look better in person than in my photos. Even my professional photos.

A lot of people do the opposite, apparently, their pictures are all funky angles that make them look better than they do IRL. That's why you ask for more pics.

Still, that shouldn't be your ONLY criteria. You can be attracted to a personality as well, and rightly you at least partially should be. You cannot have a relationship with the way someone looks.

It's a good advice, but I find webcam too awkward for that to work decently.

Yeah some people refuse it.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're taking me too literally, which is not a rare occurrence.

Anyways, gotta study, laterz.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're taking me too literally, which is not a rare occurrence.

Anyways, gotta study, laterz.

Oh I'm sorry, did this conversation make you uncomfortable?

S

Society

weird, i am technically right between this guy and this guy (with a much better beard mind you), but i have being viewing myself lately a lot more like this guy ...to the extent that my first reaction to the picture was viewing the weistline of the one who's technically fatter than me as a weight-loss goal.
:doh:

thanks [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION] - puts things in perspective.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Really cool website! Thanks for sharing, [MENTION=5109]Glycerine[/MENTION]!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen this before - super cool website. It's amazing how different the exact same height and weight can look on two different people, even of the same gender. Differences in bones/muscles mostly, I guess.

G

Glycerine

haha so true. It's ridiculous how some people at my height/weight can look emaciated but others look muscular.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Oy! I need to tone.

And maybe add a pic of myself so other middle-aged women don't have to feel lacking after looking at the toned twenty year olds of our height and weight. :laugh:

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dear woman of my height and weight, if you're going to be a representative, why wear an all-black cape thing and suck it in, hmm? I don't get it. I feel like I want to participate now. Hah.

This was cool. Thanks for sharing!