• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

energy levels

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
are confusing me, because with out changing a thing some days i'm go go go go go manic type go other days i'm sleep sleep sleep sleep which is fine separtely but the fact that its changing all the time. like maybe its a mixed state of depression and mania because i don't know i give up *goes to bed* like shouldn't these energy levels be lasting a week minimum and not rapidly changing? if it was bipolar.

netzealot

redundant descriptor
MBTI Type
ISTP
I've had the same issue some days (like today) where I feel like taking a nap for no reason. I also thought perhaps it was a neuro-chemical thing but something I hadn't considered was how many carbohydrates I had eaten, which in my case was close to none. So far I haven't been able to determine if this was causing my tiredness but it's something to consider.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've had the same issue some days (like today) where I feel like taking a nap for no reason. I also thought perhaps it was a neuro-chemical thing but something I hadn't considered was how many carbohydrates I had eaten, which in my case was close to none. So far I haven't been able to determine if this was causing my tiredness but it's something to consider.

yeah could be. I don't know honestly

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty much always charged because my mind is running in perpetual motion!