• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mouth ulcers/Canker sores

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the past couple months I've been getting a ton of canker sores in my mouth. I used to get them very periodically in my life, and then for several years they were practically gone altogether. Now it seems like I get them every one to two weeks, and I'm often getting two or three at a time. I currently have one near the tip of my tongue, which is the first time I've ever had one on my tongue.

Having something that inflicts pain while talking or eating is not very pleasant. Does anything actually treat these ulcers? I don't want to just put some numbing agent on them, I want some way to make them go away faster and prevent them from coming back. Does anyone know anything about that?

And I can't think of anything in particular that's changed in the past few months to link to this.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*warning: sensitive*
Canchre sores I think are caused by stress. Idk if they're 'outlets' of stress of the body or what. If I get one I refuse to endure the pain waiting on them too. I squeeze the hell out of it utilizing two fingers (yes, it hurts like hell). And rub and press salt into it. It dies in a day or two.