• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

When do you have the most energy/feel most motivated for exercise?

A

Anew Leaf

Sadly, the most energized I get about exercise is in the middle of the night. I've often thought about just driving to my gym at 3 am and doing some laps.

I typically go in the evening after work. I am not a morning person at all, although I usually feel better all day if I exercise in the morning.

P.S. I am jealous of your ability to go sea swimming.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Anytime except morning. I prefer not to wake up before noon. Doesnt happen up though:shrug:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
between 8PM and 10PM. The other times I excercise is when I get bored

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
For me it is definitely in the early afternoons.. somewhere right before dinner time. I CAN work out in the mornings, and it is more convenient to do so, but I prefer late workouts.

Permabanned
For me it is definitely in the early afternoons.. somewhere right before dinner time. I CAN work out in the mornings, and it is more convenient to do so, but I prefer late workouts.

LucrativeSid

I have a gym membership and a set schedule. When it's time to go to the gym, I'm automatically motivated to go. I like working out and I like what I get from it. At this point, the habit is already established and easy to maintain.

On the rare occasion that I don't feel motivated to go, I can change my state by putting on my gym clothes and listening to music through my headphones. After a few minutes of that, I'll be itching to go the gym. And by the time I get there, I'm 100% ready to go.

I think that if you can learn how to change your state at will, you'll be pretty solid. You can figure out what kinds of rituals or circumstances get you pumped up and learn how to use them to your advantage whenever you want. Once you've got that, the habit can form, and you'll also always have the ability to get back into state when you're having a bad day.

peter_93

Permabanned
Yes it is true that if a person is already quit energetic and smart it should do exercise and workout to keep its fitness and smartness maintain. As you can say that workout is the best way to keep the body health. Whether it is healthy or not.

Last edited:

Permabanned
Yes it is true that if a person is already quit energetic and smart it should do exercise and workout to keep its fitness and smartness maintain. As you can say that workout is the best way to keep the body health. Whether it is healthy or not.

Ohai. strange first post :rly???: