• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Strange Eating Habbits

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the past two days, chalk it down to depression, or a craving that my body is; Craving.

I've been living off a diet of Ben & Jerry's and Kit Kats.

Yesterday I had a whole Ben Jerry's Half Baked, and 8 Kit Kats, plus other foods, junk, non junk...
And today, I had a whole Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew, and 6 Kit Kats, a whole roasted Chicken and... Other foods, junk, non junk.

Why?

Why did I have the urge for chocolate and sugar? Why do I eat like this, engorge myself with food like Ice Cream and Kit Kats.

Also Crisps (Potato Chips) and; other foods.

I even had a Beer, a Monster Energy Drink and yesterday, Coca Cola Red... I'm all for moderation, but lately, this past week and especially these past couple of days, my body seems to have gone into over drive with this stuff.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Beer, a Monster Energy Drink and yesterday, Coca Cola Red <--- they all dehydrate you, maybe you're dehydrated? I know when I crave crap, is when I really should be making healthier choices.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Today I ordered a Budweiser (The American one, not the Czech one), drank some of that, went back to the bar and ordered a Monster eneregy drink and a bottle of water... That was tonight, I drank all 3 drinks at the same time.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always eat copious amounts of peanut butter. I don't know what it is about the peanut butter that my body is craving, but I could eat it out of the container with a spoon all day long.

Mole

Permabanned
I always eat copious amounts of peanut butter. I don't know what it is about the peanut butter that my body is craving, but I could eat it out of the container with a spoon all day long.

Sweet Hyacinth, we have been selected by nature to crave fat and sugar. And peanut butter provides the fat.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Sweet Hyacinth, we have been selected by nature to crave fat and sugar. And peanut butter provides the fat.

Depending on the brand it also provides the salt and sugar.

it's a tri-fector of bad.

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Nothing is strange, as long as it healthy food based on bible, vegetarian is the best food ever, oats, less sugar, no seafood and no meat is better.

peter_93

Permabanned
Every one have it,s own way and style to eat habit such as there are too much men and women some like to have fast food and some like to eat in restaurant some like cold drink and some like to have juice. So, different people have different habits.

Last edited: