• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you measure you activity level?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm trying to figure out my activity level in order to eat the correct amount of daily calories to lose weight in a healthy manner but, not throw my body into starvation mode. Anyone know how to calculate this? I work out 4 days a week 35 min of cardio + weight training for 30 minutes. Then random shit throughout my day which usually involves a fair amount of walking around campus. I know a lot of you are into fitness so any insights would help

gromit

likes this
Cut back on sugar and refined carbs. That one is almost guaranteed to get you to lose weight. And you can still have things like fruit or whole grains, so it's not extreme like atkins or something.