• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The "what are you eating right now" thread.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Popcorn. I'm an addict. The other night I woke up at 3am drenched in sweat and shaking violently, dying for another fix after trying to quit cold turkey.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes I pretend to like it, but really, it gets stuck in my teeth.

That is a drawback, especially when the skin of the kernel gets wedged between your teeth/gums. It has always been my favorite snack, though. Walking into a movie theater and getting that first whiff of freshly popped popcorn is almost orgasmic.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
That is a drawback, especially when the skin of the kernel gets wedged between your teeth/gums. It has always been my favorite snack, though. Walking into a movie theater and getting that first whiff of freshly popped popcorn is almost orgasmic.

Your sex life needs garlic powder.

Rainbow Iris

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm about to make myself a delicious breakfast consisting of royal gala apples, steamed cauliflower, sweet potatoes, fennel bulb and dill.

ethan22

I am eating Goli Gummies. Goli Gummies are a mixture of many natural vitamins. it is quite impossible to find a food that contains all the necessary vitamins. Goli Gummies takes care of this problem and offers multiple vitamins in a single dose of gummies.