• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you groom yourself?

(multiple choice/public) check those that apply to you.

• Total voters

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Id been hesitant to go since last time they just rolled their eyes when I said I wasnt on BC.. maybe trying a different dermatologist would do me some good.

Yeah, they're hit or miss. I explained I was extremely averse to the idea of taking BC, so the doc's solution was Spironolactone, as, unlike BC which adds unnecessary hormone to your body in an attempt to balance things, the spironolactone simply blocks the production of excess aldosterone, which is a common culprit in skin issues like these.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have very thick hair and super sensitive skin, so I can only shave once a week. As for my nether regions, I use a trimmer. I used to wax, but the ingrown hair issue was not worth it.

I wish I had a bath, but I don't.

I try to floss sometimes but my dentist said I'm a phenomenal brusher, so :tongue:

TMI? I never know where to draw the line.

Meee tooo. Do you know your type? Maybe I'll just do a thread on privacy and type...

:offtopic:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I shower. I don't like baths because I'm paranoid about the tub not being clean. Even though that doesn't motivate me to keep it spotless. I find hot water to be very cleansing, both to the body and spirit.

I pluck my eyebrows and sometimes my bikini area. A friend of mine does hers completely, and at first I cringed at the thought- but then I started doing it some. I can only do it part way though (and the rest I shave). I shave other areas, and pluck my eyebrows.

I've heard cotton buds aren't good because they push wax into your ears, so if I have to I'll use some sort of (dangerous looking) other implement. I heard in India sometimes they'll use a tiny silver spoon.

I don't get manicures because it's unhealthy, so I just file my nails.

I brush and floss.

Btw, coconut oil is awesome as a skin moisturizer.

And I work out sporadically.

gromit

likes this
59070_1271618173655_full.jpg

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I run a warm to hot bubble bath, take my lover's hand and step into the warm deep bath together.

Then I wash her hair and she mine.

I imagine this is like SNL "The Lovers"