• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how to tell your mom you might need a urologist

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
than it probably is, i managed to pee so much that i leaked all over the bed i have plastic pants that maybe i should utilize at night.

You sounded like you were doing ok before, for a chunk of time.. did your meds change at all when you had that period of accident-free time between when you first had this problem & now?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You sounded like you were doing ok before, for a chunk of time.. did your meds change at all when you had that period of accident-free time between when you first had this problem & now?

I'm wondering if it isn't stress related, because it happens more when i'm stressed.I just managed to pee on the couch. i'm now sitting in a wet spot, very uncomfortable.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm wondering if it isn't stress related, because it happens more when i'm stressed.I just managed to pee on the couch. i'm now sitting in a wet spot, very uncomfortable.

Might be a factor but stress alone- especially at your age- shouldn't be affecting bladder control to this degree. Could be a combo of a physiological/psychological issue.. possibly neurological, if any medications are a factor. I hope you see that doc, soon, so you can at least rule out some possibilities.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Might be a factor but stress alone- especially at your age- shouldn't be affecting bladder control to this degree. Could be a combo of a physiological/psychological issue.. possibly neurological, if any medications are a factor. I hope you see that doc, soon, so you can at least rule out some possibilities.

I managed to go through 3 pairs of pjs this morning before i was like i think i'll wear a diaper today because i'm about out of pants, so i dunno it starts and stops some days i make it to the toilet just fine others i'm lucky to make it once or twice. last night i got up and right as i got to the toilet i had an accident its kinda bad to have an accident while running errands with your mom luckily my pants were dark so it didn't show but still.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I managed to go through 3 pairs of pjs this morning before i was like i think i'll wear a diaper today because i'm about out of pants, so i dunno it starts and stops some days i make it to the toilet just fine others i'm lucky to make it once or twice. last night i got up and right as i got to the toilet i had an accident its kinda bad to have an accident while running errands with your mom luckily my pants were dark so it didn't show but still.

Maybe make it a habit to wear those Poise things in general til you see the doctor?

Are you having any pain in your lower abdomen or back?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was wearing a poise pad each time. No pain

Ah.. for some reason I'd been thinking they were more absorbent than the Depends stuff, dunno why.
I was askin about the pain part because I was concerned about renal function. I'm glad you're not in [physical] pain, at least. <3

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ah.. for some reason I'd been thinking they were more absorbent than the Depends stuff, dunno why.
I was askin about the pain part because I was concerned about renal function. I'm glad you're not in [physical] pain, at least. <3

I don't wear depends because those do leak, i wear tenas supers and attends. but i sometimes put a poise stuffer in them. i need to put the rubber sheet on my bed just incase. and i think i'm developing diaper rash because i was in a wet diaper overnight and might have peed in it more before i woke up i don't know.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't wear depends because those do leak, i wear tenas supers and attends. but i sometimes put a poise stuffer in them. i need to put the rubber sheet on my bed just incase. and i think i'm developing diaper rash because i was in a wet diaper overnight and might have peed in it more before i woke up i don't know.

http://www.goldbond.com/extra-strength-body-powder.html pick some of this up when you go to the store, next. Runners use it to prevent/relieve chafing/heat-rash, etc. I hear it works well.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
is there anything i could spray on the couch cuz it smells really strongly of piss.

If you can manage to get the covers off the cushions I'd suggest washing those, and maybe hand washing the foam cushions separately in the bathtub or something.

Baking soda absorbs a lot of odor and moisture, you have to vacuum it off after, but that won't like fully get rid of it.. needs to be thoroughly cleaned.

My dog had some issues with accidents on the couch in his final month of life [like right when he'd wake up/stand to jump down & scratch the door to go out, he'd just start peeing, poor guy even went on ME once cuz I was next to him], and I put the baking soda down, after soaking up as much moisture as i could with paper towels. Then I took the cushions to the laundromat & washed them in a big industrial washing machine, dried on low, which took awhile, but it worked.

After that if he wanted to be up on the couch I put these pupppy training pads down on all 3 cushions [he was a small dog so he didn't kick them outta place]. http://www.armandhammer.com/Products/arm-and-hammer-puppy-pads.aspx They have cheaper ones, as well.. might be a useful backup for you. I hope I'm not being offensive, like I'm not trying to compare you to my dog or anything [i promise!] - I just figure you won't want to hear bitching from your family about the furniture- adding to your already stressful circumstances- and this stuff I used in my situation worked really well.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i might have slept wet because i do not remember peeing that much.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm getting worse steadily i've now started having poop accidents, i had 2 this morning, the first one was when i just woke up the second one i got the urge but am wearing a tape up diaper and could tell getting it off in time would be futile ie it was half way out already

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i decided to try without a diaper today, bad idea probably? but maybe i'll be more likely to make it so far i've had an accident while cleaning the sink, if i have 2 more i'll probably go put on a diaper, but i really want to try with out one.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can;t get up because i don't want to be seen with wet pants but i keep wetting, even though i need the toilet so what do i do? i'm waiting til i'm dry but i can't seem to hold it for that long.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
imagejpeg3.jpg
this is what happens when i try to go without a diaper from 2 days ago. i tried again today didn't work either.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
See a doctor immediately; total and utter incontinence of what you have described seems like it would indicate a severely problem. I'm assuming though that you haven't (and presumably can't) ventured out of the house, so perhaps arranging a doctor to visit your house instead?

Have you informed your mother yet of this condition?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah i'm about to, i feel like an over grown toddler its humilating to water the garden and have my bladder decide its time to go right then and there. or worse be lying down and have a turd release its self into your pants it feels so gross when you don't have control

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ok i have an embarrasing question: I'm in my last diaper that fits and i can't afford new ones but i have a pack of smalls that just barely don't fit like i can force them to fit since they're tape ups, so should i wear those in hopes i get money to buy more, or should i tell my mom i need diapers and hope she pays for them? because i really really really really am not ready to mention my need for diapers to anyone irl.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ok i have an embarrasing question: I'm in my last diaper that fits and i can't afford new ones but i have a pack of smalls that just barely don't fit like i can force them to fit since they're tape ups, so should i wear those in hopes i get money to buy more, or should i tell my mom i need diapers and hope she pays for them? because i really really really really am not ready to mention my need for diapers to anyone irl.

Your mother will not only pay for your diapers she will probably try to move your dr's appointment up to be sooner. September is too long to wait to get this taken care of.