• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Headaches

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
So I woke up with a headache and it was different from the migraines that I've had in the past caused by TMJ. This was my entire forehead, not just one temple, and it was a more low level but constant sense of pounding. I took 2 Advil and it didn't make a dent so took 2 more. It seems to be lasting with me the whole day.

[I seriously think I may have eaten a poison snail accidentally and am now getting internal pressure on the brain. Or something.]

Ive been taking advil and drank some coffee (supposedly helps)

I was wondering if anyone else gets sudden headaches and how you deal with them?