• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women, do your breasts dangle down?

Do your breasts dangle down?

• I'am 15-19 and they don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down a bit

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 15-19 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 20-24 and they don't

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 20-24 and they dangle down averagely

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 25-29 and they don't

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I'am 25-29 and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 25-29 and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 25-29 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 30-34 and they don't

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'am 30-34 and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 30-34 and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 30-34 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 35+ and they don't

• I'am 35+ and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 35+ and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 35+ and they dangle down a lot

• Total voters

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looked over to the left picture...it's so true! :laugh:

As for surgical repair, don't most surgeons recommend implants when you get a lift?

This is true. Not to mention they have to slice off your nipples and place them elsewhere.
No. fucking. thank you.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Sadly, there are no published medical studies that show that bras prevent sagging in any way either ...

Dangling-info here

Yeah, I've read that stuff too. I would like to see more information from less biased sources though (on either side). Most of the bras make the ligaments atrophy info I've read is from sites that are pretty hard core against bras of any kind. I guess it's hard to compare results, as even siblings may have different genetic tendancies, but I wonder if anyone has attempted some sort of objective studies on the subject...

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't really wear bras to preserve my perfect breastesses. I mainly wear them because I'm uncomfortable without them. I prefer a soft pullover bra though. I stopped wearing underwires years ago when I was nursing my first child, and now I can't abide them at all. I flippin love the Aahh Bra. That is all I plan to buy from now on.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wondered if that new pullover bra was a sham, or not. I trust your judgement, [MENTION=2]Ivy[/MENTION].

My, ehh, bosom is less than ample/doesn't require much in terms of external support, but I like to uh, protect them from the elements, all the same..

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Graffiti on a bathroom wall at a college: The heat of the meat is inversely proportional to the angle of the dangle.
:laugh: I was waiting for someone to say that.

I don't really wear bras to preserve my perfect breastesses. I mainly wear them because I'm uncomfortable without them. I prefer a soft pullover bra though. I stopped wearing underwires years ago when I was nursing my first child, and now I can't abide them at all. I flippin love the Aahh Bra. That is all I plan to buy from now on.
So, would you say the Aahh Bra offers good support?

This thread is great, btw!

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wizard_s-sleeve.jpg

(gawd how tacky. heehee)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:laugh: I was waiting for someone to say that.

So, would you say the Aahh Bra offers good support?

This thread is great, btw!

It keeps them from touching my ribcage, which is good enough for me. They still jiggle some, so I wear a sports bra when I work out, but otherwise it's all Aahh Bra all the time, even to sleep in.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
This is true. Not to mention they have to slice off your nipples and place them elsewhere.
No. fucking. thank you.

hmm, at some point I watched an old film (public access...maybe late 1950s) on performing a breast reduction surgery. if i recall correctly they don't remove the nipple they cut around it (preserving nerve function). but i think that's an outdated procedure that isn't used any more.

ps: this is a strange thread.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Exercises? :rly???:

Actually I saw a girl do a YouTube video on how to apply makeup to them to make it look like they're fuller or you have more cleavage. It worked and was interesting

Exercises can only firm up pectoral muscles on the chest which helps slightly, but doesn't deal with skin/connective tissue/aging issues which creates most of the sag and dangleyness.

I've heard men have similar problems as they age. I wonder if wearing boxers your whole life is kind of the male equivalent of going braless when you need support, to your own saggy detriment in later years....

Mine are around my knees right now. I predict when I am 85 they will be around my ankles :D

Why couldn't grandma wear a mini skirt to the beach?

Everyone could see her tits.

what about droopy beef curtains? can we make a thread about that too?

Yeah, some of you ladies look like a pastrami sandwich down there :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think whether drooping occurs is a combo of age, genetics, breast size/shape, and whether or not you're a mom (and have breastfed).

I'm only 28, have a modest handful at best, and am not a mom, so gravity is still being defied. That's not to say I still don't look better with a bra on... and it's more comfy; keeps it all from moving around under your shirt when walking at a brisk pace. There's a modesty issue too...sheer fabrics & light colors...

The right bra size makes all the difference too (comfort-wise & visually, that is) - measure yourself, ladies, and don't be scared to discover the alphabet goes past D, because cup size is proportional to band size. If I told you my bra size now, you'd never believe the cup size, because like I said, I'm only a modest handful (but with a narrow rib cage). I don't do the "add 4 inches" to the band anymore; those 32 bands were floating around me like a loose tank top.... The UK sells bras in 28 bands!!! I don't know why they don't in the US.... Okay, tangent over...

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I recently bought a sports bra. The sales clerk asked me if I knew my bra size. When I told her she brievly smiled and said: That's what I would have thought as well. Good on you, most women misjudge their bra size. :)
That might be worth checking out with an expert.

Let's just say I need an underwire but the pencil drops as soon as I raise my shoulder.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't even think breastfeeding affects them like people think it does. To be honest, mine actually look better after nursing two kids for 2+ years each.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
It really hasn't been that long since I stopped nursing my daughter... And mine currently have a slight dangle to them... Though it's not that noticeable because I'm cold 99% of the time so they are constantly at *ahem* attention.... Hence why I wear padded bras ALL the time. :blush:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're really interested in seeing a cross section of the population, there's a breast feeding site that shows a pretty extensive gallery of what normal (non-nursing) women's breasts of all ages look like (and yes, there's quite a range from dangley to perky). It's much more realistic than the representations most of the population sees of naked breasts (unless you frequent nude beaches or live in Europe). I never realized I should be so thankful!

Interesting. Do you have a link to that site?

Exercises can only firm up pectoral muscles on the chest which helps slightly, but doesn't deal with skin/connective tissue/aging issues which creates most of the sag and dangleyness

Are you sure of this? I think doing sport and exercises help to firm the pectoral muscles, but doing that it firm up the skin too. I mean, fat, sedentary people oftan have a lax, gelatinous skin, while athletic people often have a firm, tonic skin.

For example, I heard about a woman who became pregnant, her breasts became bigger during the pregnancy. After the baby was born, her breast came back to the initial size but the skin was lax and her breasts dangle down somehow. But doing some exercises and going to the swimming pool to practice swimming permit her to get freshly firm breast again. of course, she was young.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
That's a question.

I'm also interested to know if you do some exercises to maintain them in shape or did some plastic surgery or even simply thought about that.

Yes, it is indeed a question. What in the world motivated you to ask this? Are you doing homework for the future?

What in fuck's sake is wrong with you Speedy?

You forgot to ask for pictures!

:doh:

Right? You need to talk some sense into your friend, dood with all the numbers in his name - if you're gonna ask women personal questions about their anatomy, OF COURSE you need to solicit pics too! Why only go half way? Hell, next time ask for their phone numbers and home addresses and offer to do free visual inspections!

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:doh:

Right? You need to talk some sense into your friend, dood with all the numbers in his name - if you're gonna ask women personal questions about their anatomy, OF COURSE you need to solicit pics too! Why only go half way? Hell, next time ask for their phone numbers and home addresses and offer to do free visual inspections!
spritz_and_comb.gif