• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Women, do your breasts dangle down?

Do your breasts dangle down?

• I'am 15-19 and they don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down a bit

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I'am 15-19 and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 15-19 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 20-24 and they don't

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 20-24 and they dangle down averagely

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'am 20-24 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 25-29 and they don't

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I'am 25-29 and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 25-29 and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 25-29 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 30-34 and they don't

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'am 30-34 and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 30-34 and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 30-34 and they dangle down a lot

• I'am 35+ and they don't

• I'am 35+ and they dangle down a bit

• I'am 35+ and they dangle down averagely

• I'am 35+ and they dangle down a lot

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and that women whose breasts have started a bit of danglation should get with the program and have surgery, or start exercising frantically,

That's what she should better do, for sure.

But she must not forget her duties of wife and mother.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most women's breast dangle to some degree. Even young ones. Some of the saggiest titties I've seen on younger women.

Occasionally women will have superb large breasts that are more perky than dangly, but it's rare.

No one is perfect. Learn to love imperfection. It's more interesting anyway.

I know.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's what she should better do, for sure.

But she must not forget her duties of wife and mother.

I'd almost forgotten about this... SOmetimes it's a little bit hard to tell when you're joking and when you're serious.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Sometimes I find myself wishing I had smaller assets so they'd be perky. But.. hey... can't win 'em all.

Seriously, though. I gained about 30 lbs in college, so I'm hoping they will go down a little bit while I lose weight. I think when you work out those muscles, the area tightens a bit too.

Saggy boobs = natural. Gravity.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd almost forgotten about this... SOmetimes it's a little bit hard to tell when you're joking and when you're serious.

Joke!:laugh:

But it's beter to be a good wife and good mother with beautiful breasts than the contrary, of course. And she has more chance to be banged if she is that way.:cool:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Joke!:laugh:

But it's beter to be a good wife and good mother with beautiful breasts than the contrary, of course. And she has more chance to be banged if she is that way.:cool:

I wonder if she were married to you what kind of incentive that would be. :thinking:

It doesn't phase you does it, when people can't tell if you're serious or trolling "joking"?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wonder if she were married to you what kind of incentive that would be. :thinking:

To spend the rest of her life with someones she loves, to cook for him, do his laundry and be banged by him, live an happy life and raise kids.

Simple.

It doesn't phase you does it, when people can't tell if you're serious or trolling "joking"?

Not at all.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Yes. And the good god is me. I created the thread. I bless you.

To spend the rest of her life with someones she loves, to cook for him, do his laundry and be banged by him, live an happy life and raise kids.

Speed Gavroche said:
Not at all.

Well, it's good to know you don't want anyone to take you seriously. Mission accomplished! :thumbup: I just wish more people got your memo. :wistful:

:Swirls around throwing glitter and going "wheeeeee" in the ridiculous thread.:

:wizfreak: :wizfreak: :wizfreak:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's true.

After all, even if the female's breast are dangling, maybe she can be useful for something.

Also maybe she can reproduce.

S

SingSmileShine

According to the chick who measured the girls yesterday, I'm a 32C. But my chest is nonexistent so I have no idea where she got that. I did try on a bra though and it fit. So, I guess she was right? But my boobs don't dangle at all...they're perky and small but still somehow C-sized.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um ... C sized is perky and small. DD and above, now we start getting a bit pendulous. Not that it's a bad thing.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*is genuinely amazed anyone answered the poll troll*
This is true. Not to mention they have to slice off your nipples and place them elsewhere.
No. fucking. thank you.

Elsewhere?
The mind boggles.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I voted that they don't dangle because droopy boobies are gross. I don't think women can reproduce after they dangle, like when they're old like 25 or something.

Maybe you can still love them as a person though, like if they help out around the house and they help all the healthy young moms take care of babies and stuff.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They do, but of course a pregnancy and a 70 lb weight loss can take it's toll. I've heard of a few work outs that are supposed to help which is good, that's one part of my body I don't really want to mess with surgically. I've read that certain breast plastic surgeries can cause a loss of nipple sensation, which isn't really something worth risking imo.