• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is there a surgery to make you smarter?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's been some talk on the forums for changing physical appearance through surgeries (???) and since this is possible I was wondering if there was a way to make people smarter?? Not that I need it, but a little boost couldn't hurt. :)

Let a neurosurgeon dig around your brain, and let us know how it turns out, man. :yes:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
HannibalVictim004.jpg

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Some savants acquired their abilities after a brain injury, so it's at least somewhat plausible, Jason Padgett is an example of that, I also remember there being a guy who was hit in the head with a baseball and then gained the ability to recall the weather on any day he's ever been alive

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, plastic surgery to make you ugly beyond all recognition. Then you'll start to accept that you aren't going to pull people based on aesthetics.

Simple really.