• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unfortunately, I have a job here, too. It's not a job I really like, but at least I can afford to live alone with it.

Now you're just making fun of me.

What's the job? Is it something you have to stay in Vegas for, rather than relocating to another company elsewhere?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Sort of defeats the purpose. So do tits so enhanced, lactation gets trapped behind the jelly.

Yeah, but why do I care if my woman can lactate or not, if I don't plan on having kids? And even if I did have kids, I would just bottle feed. I think that the dick problem is much greater.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
''The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates.''
David Foster Wallace
"The nail felt very irony." - Pig in Pearls Before Swine :D

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue or Green eyes. You can get contacts.

A well defined chin and jawline. Nicolas Cage is a great example of what not to look like.

Perhaps a larger nose so that your face is more dynamic.

Aim for more symmetry as well. It has been scientifically shown that Swedish men are the most handsome in the world.

:coffee:

Looks like we've finally gotten somewhere. But is it possible to surgically change eye color without causing blindness? Contacts look too unnatural.

A

Anew Leaf

Looks like we've finally gotten somewhere. But is it possible to surgically change eye color without causing blindness? Contacts look too unnatural.

Oh, I am sure where there is a will and a pocketbook, there is a way.

Ah, yes. Finally gotten somewhere. It's amazing what truth telling can yield. I almost feel ashamed for myself. Alas, I blame it on my secret feelings for you and my desire to never change you.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been thinking, maybe it's not my looks that are the problem. Maybe it's my personality.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i am confused by your usage of the word "invest" in the context of the title of this thread.
please elucidate.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
invest (in-vest) v. to put (money) to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
i'm familiar with the definition of the word.
hence my confusion by your usage.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've been thinking, maybe it's not my looks that are the problem. Maybe it's my personality.

really :huh: and what let you to this conclusion. nothing anyone said 50 billion times in this thread and your blog?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm familiar with the definition of the word.
hence my confusion by your usage.

Well the idea was that if I invested my money into plastic surgery, I would be more attractive, and thus, more desirable to the opposite sex. Hence, the pussy would come. (The pussy would, of course, be the income.)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So we're finding that I have horrible teeth and that smiling for the camera was possibly a bad idea.

Exhibit A

And now perhaps I should consider a dentoplasty?

Are my teeth misshapen beyond the chip on the left front tooth?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So we're finding that I have horrible teeth and that smiling for the camera was possibly a bad idea.

Complete lies, every comment I've seen has been positive on smiling.