• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm considering in investing in cosmetic surgery...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When anyone listens to their own voice they think it sounds bad because they hear it through their body and not just through their ears. Just that you want to change your voice to what you hear says a lot.

Says a lot about what?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh and another thing, what style of sunglasses would suit me best if the ones I currently have look so terrible? This should perhaps be easy for anyone who is style conscious.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, here are some more pictures. I might have to pull out the 1-10 scale to determine whether I need plastic surgery. I mean, if I'm a 5, then I need to try and figure out how to become at least an 8. Anything less than that is unacceptable.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, here are some more pictures. I might have to pull out the 1-10 scale to determine whether I need plastic surgery. I mean, if I'm a 5, then I need to try and figure out how to become at least an 8. Anything less than that is unacceptable.
I'm not gay, but I'd give you a 8 on a good day. No rhyme intended.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
clearly the solution is thus: you need to make a new poll saying "would you sleep with me if i had a good attitude/was pleasant?" and another option saying "would you sleep with me if I looked like Alexander Skarsgard but I still had this same attitude as I do now?"

see which one wins.
I like this suggestion :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
clearly the solution is thus: you need to make a new poll saying "would you sleep with me if i had a good attitude/was pleasant?" and another option saying "would you sleep with me if I looked like Alexander Skarsgard but I still had this same attitude as I do now?"

see which one wins.

I like this suggestion :)

Knock yourselves out! (Just don't post it in the Sex/Mature Topics forum because I'm banned from that forum.)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you need to somehow lighten your expression. It smells self-consciousness, which doesn't look good.
A practical solution would be yoga. I'm pretty sure it would help you a lot.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um, yoga? Seriously?

How can you tell I'm self-conscious just by looking at photos?

R

Riva

Uber you look quite good. What on earth are you talking about?

Well you don't look very good, but you do look good.

If you want to do a cosmetic surgery that is your choice though.

And hey, why not if you simply want to look better?

Don't be such a needy twat. It's unbecoming of a führer.

Also, consider changing your type identifier from "INTJ" to "aspie-ENTP"

Edgar I expected something funnier from you.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well you don't look very good, but you do look good.

Exactly! This is what I've been trying to ask all along! I want to look very good. I would like to get feedback on what to change. What separates very good looks from other kinds of looks? And I figured that heterosexual women would have the best perspective on this sort of thing.

R

Riva

Exactly! This is what I've been trying to ask all along! I want to look very good. I would like to get feedback on what to change. What separates very good looks from other kinds of looks?

I see. I was under the impression that you felt ugly about yourself.

Well it's best to ask a person who do these surgeries. They know about facial symmetry and how to make people look better.

For me - What I find attractive -

It's not about having perfect/good-looking/handsome/pretty features, it's about having one or two features which are attractive.

So maybe you should consider getting a dimple or something.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't help feeling that you might get something useful from Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray.

"The sense of his own
beauty came on him like a revelation. He had never felt it before.
Basil Hallward's compliments had seemed to him to be merely the
charming exaggeration of friendship. He had listened to them, laughed
at them, forgotten them. They had not influenced his nature. Then had
come Lord Henry Wotton with his strange panegyric on youth, his
terrible warning of its brevity. That had stirred him at the time, and
now, as he stood gazing at the shadow of his own loveliness, the full
reality of the description flashed across him. Yes, there would be a
day when his face would be wrinkled and wizen, his eyes dim and
colourless, the grace of his figure broken and deformed. The scarlet
would pass away from his lips and the gold steal from his hair. The
life that was to make his soul would mar his body. He would become
dreadful, hideous, and uncouth."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah really...make an apt for a consultation. they likely have very advanced software that could show you what the changes would look like and i'm sure they would have a ton of suggestions.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Exactly! This is what I've been trying to ask all along! I want to look very good. I would like to get feedback on what to change. What separates very good looks from other kinds of looks? And I figured that heterosexual women would have the best perspective on this sort of thing.
I think a lot of people did answer you, heterosexual women included, and the answer was "facial expression" (which comes from within, which is why people said that you should work on yourself).

Yes, facial expression plays a HUGE part in 'good looks'.

R

Riva

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46520&p=1667296&viewfull=1#post1667296

You don't ever seem to smile. And like someone mentioned in the thread, you seem to give a sort of a Darth Vader stare which isn't an attractive thing to 'do'. And always always the shades. You should lose them. Infact you look much better in the 3rd pic without the shades.

yeah really...make an apt for a consultation. they likely have very advanced software that could show you what the changes would look like and i'm sure they would have a ton of suggestions.

LX, do you think you - or other ENFP females out there - would ever learn to quote the messages they are referring to or replying to?